Do yo wonder if your ex is also on ENA?

Been a member for over a week now and have read quite a few threads and the advice given which is helpful and there seem to be a great bunch of people on here.

What i was thinking is I joined ENA to help me maintain NC and keep busy. It makes me wonder if my ex is also on here as we spent all our spare time together so I am asuming she is finding the break up hard too and to fill her time.

Do you wonder if your ex is on here too?

it happens. When my bf and I broke up last year, he found me on here. It has happened to others as well. That's why it's best to pick a screen name that no one that you know will guess. unfortunately, I did not do that. And I stood out to him. We've since reconciled, so alls well that ends well, but it was really weird when it happened. he posted on my threads and it caused a bit of an uproar.

That would be weird! Thankfully I don't have to worry about it w/ my most recent ex - he doesn't use the internet. I even got set him up with a gmail account but he still never used it. But I've seen some posts that sounded similar to things previous exes would write and have wondered on occasion.

I received a PM a few months back with a girl saying that she knew me somehow from one of her friends(girl) myspace, when i asked her who she was she promptly deleted her name after only about two posts. No idea who it was but in the past year or so ive only actively posted on a few girls myspaces the majority of it being on my ex so ive always wondered too.

But would it bother me? I dont think so, i dont need to hide what i feel or who i am. The "anonymous" nature of this forum doesnt actually help anyone i believe. If anything not accepting or trying to hide your feelings is part of the problem.

Would my ex spend her time talking about her emotional problems on a public forum? Not in a million years!

Agreed....

But would it bother me? I dont think so, i dont need to hide what i feel or who i am. The "anonymous" nature of this forum doesnt actually help anyone i dont believe. If anything not accepting or trying to hide your feelings is part of the problem.

I have nothing to hide. I haven't put anything intimately private on here about us and I found this forum helpful for recovery in accepting my own problems and in dealing with the relationship.

I doubt I'd ever find my ex here. He held a lot of stuff inside. Don't know if he still does as I'm in NC forever now, but sometimes I wish he'd find a release as we all need one.

If he found me here? Oh well. I don't have anything to hide. Everything I've written I wouldn't be afraid to say to his face if given the opportunity. This forum helped me realize my own issues and also how to find closure and forgive not just him, but - most importantly - myself.

I could see him coming here to stalk me and find out info about me that he could then use to be spiteful. I doubt he would ever join the community - he loathes the internet social world and does nothing but put down networking sites, blogs, forums, etc etc. He is a bitter and angry man.

Seriously doubt any of my exes would be on a site like this. One in particular is still probably too busy trolling for other women to have time for anything else in his non-work time.

Even if they were, there's nothing I've written about them here that I wouldn't say (or haven't said) to their faces. I'm kinda blunt and tactless like that.

My ex is on here. Honestly it's how I found the site. I was the stalking psycho (though I've since learned the error of my ways). I don't think he comes on anymore. No clue. I haven't looked at his profile in months to see his last sign on date.

His girlfriend comes on here too. She doesn't post but she reads. Don't know if she reads my stuff. Don't care.

I never thought I'd be on a site like this but in my stalking and crazy behaviour, I found a great place to come to and have stayed. Even though he came here first...

Its something that has been bothering me for awhile. I dont know what i would do if she was on here but i wouldnt want to have to deal with anything dealing with her anymore. This is pretty much the only place i have to get away from alot of my issues or my life so i need the privacy.

Its something that has been bothering me for awhile. I dont know what i would do if she was on here but i wouldnt want to have to deal with anything dealing with her anymore. This is pretty much the only place i have to get away from alot of my issues or my life so i need the privacy.

Same here - the "privacy" is what draws me here. As much as you can get on the web, anyway. At least I don't get shunned here when I'm honest about admitting I am sad, or lonely, or depressed, or angry, or confused or whatever. in real life, people just don't want to deal.

When I first got on here, I wondered if maybe he was lurking around on here too. However, I got to thinking about it and... my ex thinks he knows everything himself. He wouldn't dare go ask for advice on a forum.

I figure he could pull something up by doing a google search and accidentally get one of my posts, which would be recognizable because there are things about my hobbies and jobs and such that he could easily put together as being me. Especially if he looked on the profile page for other posts by me. And then all hell would break loose as he is not handling the end of things well at all (angry and blaming me)

I kind of hope he is because that's hilarious.

I've wondered about it and sometimes think it would be a good thing if my ex read my posts, as this forum has been a type of therapy to me. She would probably do nothing but benefit from reading the insights provided through not only my own but others' posts as well. Maybe she would learn a thing or two along the way?

Archived