when is it ok to cheat? is it ok when your fueding?

shau_nee

ok, i broke up for a few days and found out my boyfriend was seeing someone else. actually it wasn't even really a breakup . more like we were just fueding. well he met this girl at a freinds house and started liking her. i kept telling him i knew he was doing something with her but he would always lie and tell me he wasn't. i found her number and i call her and told her i knew what was going on she admitted to everything. i guess this went on for a few weeks. they both say that they never slept together but........ wait until i say this part

she is now staying at the house that he is living at and she is trying her hardest to become my best friend.

i don't know what i'm going to do about my boyfriend if i'm going to continue a relationship with him or not. i guess she asked my boyfriend if he had feelings for her and he told her that he loves me. that he would do anything for me.

Cheating is never okay. If you're arguing then he should be trying to sort it out, not grooming a replacement.

I'd get rid of him. She's staying at his house? He thinks it's okay to express an interest in other women just because you had a fight? Dump him and find a man who'll focus on you, not on who's coming after you.

So when you say she admitted everything, I assume that means that he cheated on you with her. You can still cheat without sex so that part is pretty much inconsequential (if you believe them, which I don't see why you should). I don't see how he loves you and would do anything for you and then goes and cheats when you have an argument. And now she is one of him roommates? They are so shady it's not even funny. Drop this guy! And drop this strange woman trying to be your new best friend after getting with your bf (who does that?!).

I guess this is what happens when you feud with a boyfriend. Why does everyone think that arguing, feuding and fighting is part of a normal good relationship? What the heck are you fighting about anyway?

If you argue, then the girls will be circling like vultures waiting for you boyfriend.

I guess this is what happens when you feud with a boyfriend. Why does everyone think that arguing, feuding and fighting is part of a normal good relationship? What the heck are you fighting about anyway?

If you argue, then the girls will be circling like vultures waiting for you boyfriend.

Sometimes arguments are unavoidable, no?

I'd be more worried about a couple that never ever argued, than one that argues every now and then. It's normal to disagree, even with the love of your life.

Sometimes arguments are unavoidable, no?

I'd be more worried about a couple that never ever argued, than one that argues every now and then. It's normal to disagree, even with the love of your life.

Disagree, yes. Argue, no. If both people understand and respect the other's feelings and are willing to compromise, then I see no reason why a discussion has to become an argument.

For me arguing would kill any intimacy there is, and that's counterproductive to having a good relationship. And I don't believe in just keeping things bottled up to avoid confrontation either. If someone doesn't respect my feelings or I don't respect her feelings then it's time to break up.

What would be an example of an unavoidable argument that can't be solved in a way that doesn't come down to yelling and name calling?

Disagree, yes. Argue, no. If both people understand and respect the other's feelings and are willing to compromise, then I see no reason why a discussion has to become an argument.

I don't like arguments either, and I normally don't have them. My ex and I had disagreements, but for us 'fighting' didn't involve shouting as much as it would silence. Other couples fight differently though - my best friends are married and they argue all the time, sometimes escalating into shouting, but they're also very very happy. For them, a blowout argument clears the air, and that's what works for them

What would be an example of an unavoidable argument that can't be solved in a way that doesn't come down to yelling and name calling?

I don't know, like I said I don't really argue that way. I'd imagine when you're in a relationship where you're both strong, stubborn personalities then it's more likely to come to this than if one of you is naturally more submissive.

Archived