Guys with hang ups on overweight girls.

tulipsfav

I think you should make yourself look the best you can out of respect and love for yourSELF. not for your SO. of course everyone should strive to look the best they can, but their SO is not the right motivation. it could be part of it of course, but shouldn't be the core reason.

I'm going to be fit and healthy regardless of my SO. xP

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It doesn't "technically" work, but push-ups work your pectoral muscles which keep them looking perky. Depending on how much sagging you have, they can also give your breasts the appearance of looking bigger.

It is a myth. those muscles have nothing to do with perkiness of boobs. ligaments are the tissues that hold the boobs not those muscles.

No thanks!

I wouldn't classify mine as "saggy" yet, but I definitely need a bra. When I was 16 I had big ones and didn't need a bra. This is not the case anymore. I imagine they will continue to go with gravity over the next few years. I will try working the pecs, but if they get bigger I will blame you!

Appearance of being bigger and firmer.

I think you should make yourself look the best you can out of respect and love for yourSELF. not for your SO. of course everyone should strive to look the best they can, but their SO is not the right motivation. it could be part of it of course, but shouldn't be the core reason.

I'm going to be fit and healthy regardless of my SO. xP

I agree, but I'm ALSO saying that those who enter into a relationship with a healthy weight and then rapidly gain weight post committment are taking advantage of their partner's loyalty and disrespecting them at the same time.

YES, do it for yourself but understand that when you're tossing words around like marriage, there's more than one person's happiness at play here.

I think when people are trying to lose weight, the ones that have the most success are the ones who want it for themselves independent of any pressure, but people need to realize that marriage is not a safeguard to do what you please and then rely on your partner to just accept everything.

It is a myth. those muscles have nothing to do with perkiness of boobs. ligaments are the tissues that hold the boobs not those muscles.

Ever since I started doing push-ups and other drumbel exercises on a regular basis, my breasts look half a cup size bigger. Everyone thinks I'm a large B. I'm actually a small B/large A.

Ever since I started doing push-ups and other drumbel exercises on a regular basis, my breasts look half a cup size bigger. Everyone thinks I'm a large B. I'm actually a small B/large A.

lol, well like dragon I already have big boobs, very big ones actually. I don't need to show them off more!

You're right, they don't actually make them perkier. But I think cat lady is right when she says it gives them the appearance of looking perkier.

Yes - but so what. See, I think that's just like saying.. well, I'm going to die eventually so why bother doing anything?

I think its just respect for yourself. Yes, my boobs will be saggy when I'm 60. But I'm going to avoid them from becoming saggy for as long as possible by doing push-ups. I like myself enough to want to look good, husband or not.

Read the part where I said I agreed....

Archived