5 up to 6 weeks after last period

Belgian girl

Babies COST A lot.

Your being very irresponsible having unprotected sex with a guy, that you've broken up several times with.

As soon as your period is LATE. Take a TEST. Stop being irresponsible. You could be pregnant, and during pregnancy you need folic acid.

Seriously your 22, act responsibly

sigh.

Go to your doctors. Find out if your pregnant or not.

If you are they'll tell you to start on Folic Acid.

If you are not. Get on contraception. At 22 you should know by now how babies are made. And that they are expensive.

do you really want a baby... now.. when you don't even care enough to do a test? Your not ready to be a mum.

that´s a hurtful comment, I think. And I am able to do a test.

BG,

I think members are simply getting frustrated with your blase attitude about pregnancy and unprotected sex. You are worried about getting pregnant but are taking risks and acting irresponsibly, and you don't seem to care.

I agree with Hope.

I was going to add a comment, but after reading everyone elses, I realize there's nothing I can add that will make a difference.

You mentioned in another thread that "unprotected sex feels heavenly"...well now you've been dropped from cloud 9, figure out what you're going to do if you are pregnant.

I had unprotected sex & became pregnant. I was irresponsible & stupid when I had unprotected sex, but I was wise enough to know I'm not ready for this baby.

Don't make another mistake. Find out.

Thank god.

And if you do end up pregnant one day, I hope this was an experience you learned from???

If you want to be a mum, you will need to change your attitude and be more resposible.

Whew - hopefully there will be a change of behavior.

Your not responsible at all.

You and your boyfriend "break up" a lot , you're the one that made the threads.

In one of the threads you've made you stated that hes your "kind of half boyfriend" And your having unprotected sex...?

what kind of life are you even hoping to give a child? Do you think its fair to get pregnant when you and your boyfriend have a lot of issues, and you, yourself have a lot of issues emotionally/mentially.

Oh but sure, carry on having unprotected sex. Get pregnant, carry on with the half boyfriend stuff. Have no consideration on how it'll effect a child in the future.

Your not responsible at all.

You and your boyfriend "break up" a lot , you're the one that made the threads.

In one of the threads you've made you stated that hes your "kind of half boyfriend" And your having unprotected sex...?

what kind of life are you even hoping to give a child? Do you think its fair to get pregnant when you and your boyfriend have a lot of issues, and you, yourself have a lot of issues emotionally/mentially.

Oh but sure, carry on having unprotected sex. Get pregnant, carry on with the half boyfriend stuff. Have no consideration on how it'll effect a child in the future.

The OP already wrote that her standard for bringing a child into this world is that the child won't regret existing. I'm not sure there's anywhere to go from that mindset. Sigh.

Archived