5 up to 6 weeks after last period

Belgian girl

So let me get this straight.

You were on the contraceptive pill. Until before your last period? Did you complete the full packet of pills? or stop half way through?

It could be your system getting used to not being on the pill. Which could cause your period to be later than normal As I always had that problem when I came off contraception.

But if you've been having unprotected sex... I'd take a test when your period was normally due, or now if it's gone take one now. If it comes up negative, wait a few days- maybe a week. Then do another. If your period still hasn't come. Then go to your doctors and they can check to see if its anything they can help with.

Good Luck.

• 1 month later...

Are you having unprotected sex?

Stress can do a LOT to your body.

Change of diet can also do a LOT to your body.

But those little spermy guys can do an awful LOT inside your body for 9 months...

Take another test!

Also My periods were very odd. they would get longer and longer and longer all the time.

Take a test, or pop to the doctors!

My period is always regular and last month has been the only exception of dó have had unprotcted sex and very often. Any thoughts or signs I could check to have a better idea this is a pregnancy ?

This makes it sound like you are trying to get pregnant. Having frequent, unprotected sex is just the way it happens.

I'm so confussed.

You had a period since the LAST time you posted...

Have you had unprotected sex since that period...?

Yes but it´s more than 3 weeks ago, isn´t it

Yes I have had unprotected sex since that period.

He doesn´t come inside btw and we avoid riskful days.

Well all I can say is wait until your periods due.. Then do a test.

Until then get him to put something on the end of it.

and get yourself back on contraception as soon as you find out your not pregnant.

I would have thought you learned from last time... wasn't that scary enough wondering if you were pregnant?

I also thought you and your bf broke up..? Are you still having sex with him? or are you with a new partner? Are you sure you should be having unprotected sex ? Stds, pregnancy, bleh bleh bleh

Women normally ovulate 14 days before there next period. How ever some people don't know when there next period is...

There are tests which you can take up to 6 days before your period is due... First morning wee.. etc. Faint positive lines = positive...

Even with early pregnancy tests, and you get a negative. I'd personally wait a week, if period still doesn't show its ugly face, I'd do another test. If still negative AFTER your periods due.. I'd go visit the doctor.

Theres loads of reasons why women miss periods. Stress, change of diet, change of medication, coming of contraception, then theres health reasons which is why you SHOULD go the doctor if your period doesn't turn up.

You can get pregnant anytime because you might ovulate at a different time of the month, plus sperm can live up to five days or so inside you - my information is available in almost any reputable book on pregnancy and conception so please do the research if you're going to have unprotected sex.

If you would want to maintain the pregnancy I would take a test as soon as your period is late, then go see a doctor no matter what (negative or positive) if your period is still late so you can start taking care of yourself appropriately. If you do not want to be pregnant, then you have a little more time to get checked and to terminate.

vagina, labia lips are looking closed since about a week while usually almost always opened. It's almost all the time dry as well since about a week. Though I feel since a few days quite similar as during period, lot of energy, good mood, just no blood.

Archived