Hmm why are things like this?

Leon

Me and my friend were having a discussion and we brought up some interesting things about the male and female place in society.

I was talking about to him about how basically, females have too much power in the dating world and that it is unbalanced. This goes beyond just the initial asking out phase.

Even in the relationship, the male always has more pressure on his side, it seems that our mistakes are magnified and radiated even more than the females if any. The female can make all kinds of mistakes and "get away with it". I say it this way because I've noticed in their minds they feel that they have some sort of right to be exempt or excused from any actions that would put their character in bad light.

I've had some discussions with female friends and they can be extremely shallow. A customer came up to me and actually had the guts to score me on my looks in front of my face. Although it wasn't a bad score at all, I still was a little uncomfortable about it.

I'd like to think that I'm benevolent, I don't consider myself a push over, and I hate being taken advantage of or lied to. And when I feel that I have been disrespected, I let the other person know and get an explanation out of them. But a simple quest for an answer from her becomes an epic battle when she turns the tables on me and victimize herself, it gets so frustrating, I feel like screaming and running around like I'm a mad man. Sometimes she pretends there is no problem, but if she has a problem I have to hear about it and fix it by myself.

I guess, it really bothers me because it seems that they don't get as much crap that guys get, when as far as I can tell, they are pretty much the same in some ways, and make the same mistakes we do, only I've never head of a typical guy who attacks back when he's been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Hmm, some older male told me (maybe even from this site) said that their games truly don't make a significant drop until like 30s. Is this true?

They never significantly drop off regardless of age. WHy? Because most of you guys out there reward them and try to "understand" them when they act poorly.

Men can easily assume the more powerful role by being clear about his expectations and his standards and being willing to walk away if she acts up.

Men, your power lies in your social value and your willingnes to just walk away should she become a liability.

There is not a woman on the planet who is worth exchanging your self respect for. Not one.

There is no hot sex which should ever require you to lower your values or abandon your standards or principles.

... And when I feel that I have been disrespected, I let the other person know and get an explanation out of them. But a simple quest for an answer from her becomes an epic battle when she turns the tables on me and victimize herself, it gets so frustrating, I feel like screaming and running around like I'm a mad man.

Women have always been fiercely reluctant to accept accountability for their actions. Feminism has made this worse by promoting the "entitlement" attitude, and selling the lie to women that they are always victims.

It is as if they feel entitled to be "never wrong"...and so they compulsively 'blame shift' onto the guy in their life.

Most women seem unwilling to make the co-relation between their behavior and the consequences that inevitable flow. It is as if all bad just 'happens' to them by forces outside their control.

Sounds wacky doesn't it, guys ?

If fact trying to debate a woman's bad behavior with her is usually counter productive. The more you rant and point out her shortcomings, the more she feels 'put upon' and soon YOU are the baddie for making her 'feel bad 'and the discussion decays into petty point scoring.

What do you do as a man? You do this - you withdraw the thing that she values most. That would be your affection and attention. And you do so until she is willing to listen to your grievances.

If she is not willing to eventually listen, and improve her behavior, then you walk away.

They never significantly drop off regardless of age. WHy? Because most of you guys out there reward them and try to "understand" them when they act poorly.

Men can easily assume the more powerful role by being clear about his expectations and his standards and being willing to walk away if she acts up.

Men, your power lies in your social value and your willingnes to just walk away should she become a liability.

There is not a woman on the planet who is worth exchanging your self respect for. Not one.

There is no hot sex which should ever require you to lower your values or abandon your standards or principles.

I don't have anything to add, but just wanted to say that I agree with BOTH of OziJack's posts in this thread. Listen to the man, lol.

Women have always been fiercely reluctant to accept accountability for their actions. Feminism has made this worse by promoting the "entitlement" attitude, and selling the lie to women that they are always victims.

It is as if they feel entitled to be "never wrong"...and so they compulsively 'blame shift' onto the guy in their life.

I agree, think the fault lies with parents, mostly the father-daughter relationship, but also think this is fading in younger generations. I still see people raising their daughters with a princess mentality, that they can do no wrong, that life is a fairy tale of romance and satisfaction of her every desire, and that if it isn't, some man is to blame for not giving her everything, but thankfully, it is fading out. Hopefully, the younger men won't have to deal with the same attitudes my generation has had to deal with.

Archived