Fun game to try with SO

Mangoz

My SO and I are betting that we can't go 3 weeks without trying to touch each other in a sexual way. We have to try to tease each other to the point where we can't resist and then the winner gets an hour long full body massage. The rules are:

1) No sexual gratification from oneself or another person

2) Any other kind of touching is allowed, including cuddling, caressing, without going near erogenous zones, or kissing

3) No direct, verbal sexual suggestions

It sounds kind of fun.. has anyone tried a similar game like this? How was it?

My God, I would totally have a nervous breakdown. My BF and I have been in the honeymoon stage for like 10 months now. If a week goes by and we don't have sex, we both get irritable and clingy. If we did this contest it would be a race to see who could lose the fastest.

If my significant other suggested a game like this I would just give her an hour long massage and let her know that she won. If you want to tease then the game can be fun but I have no interest in playing the game when after 3 weeks of no sexual contact I only get an hour long massage. The prize for winning would have to be sweetened for me to want to play the game so that it is worth it.

Ok, so does the winner get their reward after you break down and finally have sex? I don't see any other possible outcome.

Yes, the winner gets the massage asap. I'm not entirely sure how the ending will happen.. unless we're going crazy with lust :S

Archived