THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Day Three 13 April 2023

Soon it’ll be two weeks?? That’s a little crazy that I managed to get through those really really bad emotions initially.. I still feel it from time to time, gazing off into the distance, stoning about my situation. It’s normal. I just hope eventually he will come to terms with taking responsibility for what he has done - it wasn’t only me that was doing wrong.

Day 23, 23 April 2023

Hey y’all, it’s been three weeks. Still feeling a strong sense of longing today, but I’m glad it’s almost a month. He’s looked at my social media and liked one of my posts knowing that I know I would see it. I didn’t do anything. It doesn’t mean anything unless he speaks or tries to change things. I hope I can look back at this in the future with laughter and ease. 

• Like 2

5 days since being blocked after an argument - I was unblocked on facebook yesterday....Though no reaching out or anything

Wonder if this is just a mind game or something 

• 3 weeks later...

How is everybody doing? It's been years since the breakup that drove me to this forum, and I want to say, looking back on it all, I am so glad I kept moving forward and did not attempt to contact because I was, and am, so much better off without someone who made me so unhappy. He is so trivial and unimportant in my life overall.

When you are stuck in the thick of heartbreak it overwhelms your world, and you deserve so much better than a world of pain. Take heart and know that whichever way it goes you are better off. If your ex stays away you are better off being free of someone who doesn't love you. If your ex has a change of heart you have someone who actually wants to try. Stay strong for your own sake and that will make you available and desirable for someone who is good for you.

• Thanks 1
  • 7 months later...
On 1/2/2024 at 1:14 AM, Janeiac said:

I'm sorry to see nobody seems to be using this thread anymore. Going NC with the support and guidance here helped me a lot, and I know it can help others, too.

I used to read all part 1 and 2 during my NC and i made it to 3 month now 

This thread is magical and helps alot 

I hope people who are going thru a hard time now to follow it

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2024 at 9:05 AM, blackmirror said:

I used to read all part 1 and 2 during my NC and i made it to 3 month now 

This thread is magical and helps alot 

I hope people who are going thru a hard time now to follow it

You are doing great! As you can see in this thread, you are not alone. KEEP GOING-- it gets better.