THE NO CONTACT CHALLENGE, Part 2

Day 8

After struggling this week worrying about whether I did the right thing by cutting you out of my life, I know I can't use any more of my energy on you. Yes, I'm still sad and I miss you, and I hope one day we can be friends again, I still want something more. So until these feelings go, I can't keep seeing you ad-hoc. Have a good week x

Day 5, BU Nov 2nd

Each morning I wake up feeling better and better. I only cried once last night very briefly. I'm starting to view you as the person you really are, instead of the person who I idealized way too much. I don't want to have negative feelings toward you but maybe it is best this way. For the first days I was holding on to our old times and missing who I thought you were. Just like when we were together, my mind was still refusing to completely accept what you did to me, kept trying to push it away because I wanted to believe you were right for me. Now that you are gone I have had time to think about it clearly and realize that you were never going to change. How can I really say you loved me when you could do those things behind me back then lie so easily to my face? Maybe what you said was true, that I would look back on you and laugh.

I am on edge about seeing you tomorrow. I don't know what to expect at all. I hope it won't mess me up too much. I hope old feelings don't come rushing back and I really hope it doesn't set me back because I've made a lot of progress.

I'm planning to go on a date this Friday with someone from my past. I realize it may be too soon but it's better than sitting home miserable on your birthday while you are out having the time of your life.

I forget which day I'm at

Today you texted me whining about how your dad found out you were seeing someone through my parents.

It took a lot of willpower on my part not to tear you a new one. Who cares what your dad thinks? You're in university, in a different city.

You still haven't matured a moment since high school. Go * * * * * to the guy you replaced me with, not at me.

This is day two of NC...Strangely I don't feel so bad, but perhaps it's because we were yo-yoing for the last year together. I love you so much but I know you don't love me enough to make the next step in our relationship. Until someone worthy that will can, or if you ever in a million years matured to be a man and not a boy, I will not give my heart out again.

DAY 13

Whoa - woke up this morning full of anger...thank god I don't have your number anymore.

Do I really want you back??

Your friends and family coddle you and spoil you and then you have the nerve to tell me that I need to learn to stand on my own?

YOu jump into another relationship immediately after YOU ended our 4 years together cuz you're bored and you tell me that I need to learn how to be emotionally independent?? That my happiness should not depend on other people?? Yet, you're much happier now?? * * * ??

Your mom and dad buy you your car and pay your bills and your new Bf got you your new job and you tell me you need space cuz you want to be financially independent??

Said just because you're with someone for a long time doesn't mean you should marry them. Funny, you forgot the part where you talked about how you don't wanna marry anybody that doesn't agree with you or agree on your opinions on things.

You broke up with me over the phone and you thought it wasn't going to be that bad??

You tell me to go NC for a few months and then maybe we can be friends and hang out?? Who do you think you are??

You're lying to yourself or you're just spitting out excuses, either way you're full of * * * * ...

Hmph, and you always get mad when someone calls you a typical female....you're right, you're not typical, you're just a little girl looking for captain save-a-hoe because you never want to do any hard work, things that I am now working on. So in the end, I'll be better off, you'll be barefoot and pregnant, unhappy and not knowing why because you never actually took the time and space that you said you needed so badly to actually figure yourself out.

Sry - that's just how I feel right now. This might be an "I hate you" week...

13 MONTH RELATIONSHIP 6 MONTHS OF LONG DISTANCE

B/U : ocTOBER 14

STARTED HIS NEW RELATIONSHIP: OCTOBER 23

DAY 3 OF NO CONTACT AND IM NOT PLANNING ON TEXTING HIM ANYTIME SOON, EVEN IF IT BURNS ME INSIDEGOTTA BE STRONG FOR MY OWN GOOD, AND IM NOT WORRYING IF HE WILL EVER COME BACKTHE ONLY WAY TO HEAL IS TO FORGET ABOUT THE PERSON RETURNING; TAKE THIS TIME TO HEAL AND TO IMPROVE OTHER AREAS THAT HAVE BEEN NEGLECTED I JUST DONT WORRY ABOUT IT ANYMORE,

It's hard not to wish horrible things upon you. Just so you know...

I can totally see you in prison in 10 years maybe 5 years...you will just get more controlling with your next victim...

You are totally un-apologetic just like a true socio path. And you don't think you've done anything wrong. It's just crazy...

You feel 0 remorse. You feel 0 guilt...

You threw away your family, but you don't care...why should you/. you're not normal

If it's any consolation even though 99% of people do not change, I promise you change is possible. I myself wish very bad things upon you. But maybe one day God will show you some grace/mercy

Maybe you're life is hell because you are so F in the head....maybe God will feel bad for you and give you a second chance. Maybe He can heal your brain nuerons...seriously. Maybe He can cast out the demons you've let inside yourself while studying stuff like witchcraft and reading the Satanic bible

I guess you didn't think you could get demons reading stuff like that but you've opened doors because what I saw the last few weeks we were together is someone FULL of demons, what you had was not of this world. you don't want to end up a crazy person. I hope I don't find out you're in an institution one day crying in your closet with your imaginary friends. Seriously though............look how far you've progressed under your very eyes and yet you still deny the harsh reality of who you are?

DAY 12

Happy 10 week anniversary of our break up!

Just being flippant. 10 weeks, wow! 10 weeks of mainly hell for me. You're slowly draining from my system, I'm definitely not missing you now. The good times are slowly becoming less painful and I think of them less. I am strong. I'm getting on with life now. Slowly but surely. You hurt me so much and I deserve someone who would move heaven and earth for me, NOT somebody who thinks it appropriate to end a significant relationship by email but still think it would be appropriate to be "just a friend" now. Friends treat each other with more respect than that. GOODBYE!