having sex while others listen

babii doll

I think when you have roommates it's a question of being considerate...

If you know the roommates are home and can hear, just save the loud/noisy sex for some other time when they're not around, just like you wouldn't blare the stereo if someone is trying to sleep.

If you're living with roommates who are so inconsiderate they do blare the stereo of have noisy sex all the time, i'd just move.

not sure how this turned into being about roommates, especially since i listed other examples of things the bf is into.. the question at hand was if its a turn on to have others listening..

this isnt about being inconsiderate, for one, the bfs roommates do not care about the noise, they've even joked about it with him.. there have been no complaints as i stated before.

and we dont care if they make noise either. its only inc0nsiderate if one of the two parties expresses their disdain of whatever behavior thats being displayed and the other party ignores their complaint. that isnt the case here.

Well, a minute later my friend is banging the crap out of her and she is wailing - panting, screaming, moaning, and the bed is creaking. He goes for about two hours. I didn't know whether to be impressed or disturbed. She was so loud and the bed was creaking to their rythm, and it never let up for a second in two hours!

now that is funny creaking to their rythm ha!

Woah.. he wants to make them jealous? Lol. Hopefully he was kidding.

I don't want people hearing me have sex either. Actually I'd rather they not even know. I hate hearing others have sex too. Makes me feel like i'm really missing out. Boo!

There was one time someone heard me having sex. The dude was listening at the door and it was a bit akward. I don't want people making fun of my sex sounds.

Oh also, my bf is living at home at the moment. So we have the whole "needing to keep it down" issue. Specially with a kid sis and his parents in the other rooms haha.

And yes, it gets a bit blah having to keep it down all the time. But it also makes for some fun/different sex I guess. Just trying to see the bright side here.

It's like our little secret of what's going on in the room.

And when we finally do get to have loud rough sex, it feels even BETTER and "louder"! Since it's a bit rare lol.

I have lived in dormitories in college. Me and my roommate both had GFs. We would try and keep it down while the other were in the room but we didn't let it stand in our way.

Sometimes my roomy would be going at it with his GF and me and my GF would get turned on and we would go at it..

Then there were the nights that we would all be drunk or just really rowled up, and we would all go at it and have a "Who's Girl is the loudest contest"..Sounded weird but in the end all four of us were closer and better friends.

The only time that it was weird, he was in a Fraternity and one day me and my GF were having sex and my roomy was on his side. We were under the covers her on top just lying flat on me. One of his Frat brothers came in and we stopped just and laythere with me inside her talking and his frat brother takes out his phone and starts recording us.

Cell phones make a weird sound when they are thrown against a wall and smashed...Plus the look on his frat bros face when I got outta bed, rock hard and grabbed his cell phone and smashed it to bits...

As far as being put off by it, Never.

This post doesn't answer the original question, but you don't seem bothered by it? Why?

If you are always going to be on the defensive (with a negative tone) when people right, why do you post?

why dont i seem bothered by it? try looking at crazies post(which came off defensive, negative) then look at the other off topic posts here that didnt. big difference.. didnt know i needed to explain myself to the post police, if i want to post, i will, just like i have the right to post you have the right to ignore it.

me and my current gf laugh if someone hears us...we ask them if it sounds like its going good...and it is kinda a turn on for me i guess...but other people watching is just akward

You look really, really young... might I ask how old you are, if that is you in your display picture there...

I think when you have roommates it's a question of being considerate...

If you know the roommates are home and can hear, just save the loud/noisy sex for some other time when they're not around, just like you wouldn't blare the stereo if someone is trying to sleep.

Agreed.

Respect! I mean if I hear someone and but they're not overly loud and being abnoxious whatever, it happens. But if it happens all the time with no obvious condiseration I'd get pissed. I mean a simple sorry can go a long way when all is said and done.

I'm not quiet exactly but if I know people are around or in close proximity I will keep the noise to a minimum. Respect.

why dont i seem bothered by it? try looking at crazies post(which came off defensive, negative) then look at the other off topic posts here that didnt. big difference.. didnt know i needed to explain myself to the post police, if i want to post, i will, just like i have the right to post you have the right to ignore it.

Nobody has posted more negative than you.

nope it doesn't turn me on. i don't like being that open about sex in front of others. it seems low class to me. being heard by accident is okay. but being heard on purpose and not having any shame....disgusting.

lalisa having sex while other people voluntarily watch -- exhibitionism -- low class to you if it turns the two people on?

One reason I got a sound machine for my computer was so I wouldn't hear a previous roommate and his gf.

Doesn't bother me so much if someone hears me, though it does make my gf embarrassed...so I guess it depends on the person.

• 5 years later...
  • 8 months later...

i would be woken up in my old apartment with my neighbors having sex and it was a HUGE turn on! they would do it at all hours of the day, and it was like i could hear every bit of what they were doing... when they 'finished' was the best - i could hear them both trying to figure out what to do with the mess of bodily fluids I assume was all over the girl - never saw the couple, just heard them and boy was it great!

Archived