Whatever it was is now over

confusedgirrl

So as of thursday night I decided to end non relationship between me and the guy that I was dating that works with me. I tried to make plans with him to go out thursday and he blew me off again and that was the final straw. I kinda expected him to do that so when he texted me to tell me he was doing something else i didnt really feel sad as i usually do when he cancels on me.

I have not spoken to him since friday at work and I intend to keep it that way, normally I would be angry about stuff like this but for some reason I'm not. NC seems like the smartest thing for me to do right now, I'm so tired of trying to spend time with him when he makes no effort.

I have not been on MSN since thursday and I'm usually always online, i doubt he has even realised that i'm not there at least I wont have to see him at work for a week because he is on vacation so that should make things a little easier.

SIGH.....I just dont know.....I am so conflicted its just not funny, I dont want him out of my life but I know I cant continue like this. Sigh

Aw hun believe me I know exactly how you feel am ging through a very similar situation that just got very very complicated . Well done for going NC it is so hard to do, at least you have time to prepare yourself when you see him again thats the worst thing when you cant get them completely out of your life and believe me I know cause unfortunately my ex has taken over mine in a lot of ways my friends now hold him in higher regard than me and he is the * * * * * * * . Believe me he is not worth your time move on from him as you are doing and you will find someone who deserves you this is what i am trying to tell myself everyday, hopefully one of us might learn from it

It is utterly amazing that when I am really committed to having no contact with him, he pops back into my life trying to wreak havoc. We havent spoken since friday but last night at almost 11 he sends me a text asking how I am and how my weekend was, this was the time he usually gets home from whatever it is he does on sundays and messages me online to talk. I wasnt online so I guess that was why he texted me, I didnt respond of course and so this morning I got an email from him asking the usual inane stuff and why he doesnt see me online anymore. I have no plan to answer this email either but I wonder how long it will take for him to call me to ask why I am not responding to him.

I actually feel pretty good about this, never thought that this would be my reaction to all of this. I would like to tell him to enjoy his vacation and stop bothering me but that would mean i have to talk to him.

confusedgirl, how long were you with him for? Please read my post up the top of this forum somewhere... I WISH I could be more like you but I just feel devastated. 6 months we were seeing each other, and I think I actually loved the guy. I sit in the same office with him and it's not actually that big a company so going to NC is pretty pointless, especially if he needs me to help with anything!? He text me today, I finished it last night, I responded to the morning ones, but he then didnt text back, then at 1pm he text asking questions to see how i was getting on and things as I was at a meeting onsite most of the day, and I've not got back to him, it's now 7pm in the UK. rubbish thing is I think hes out tonight. I HATE the fact that I KNOW I'll check my phone in the middle of the night and the morning and be disappointed to find he hasnt text me. WISH I WAS AS STRONG AS YOU!! I will see him briefly tomorrow in the morning, then got a meeting until about 2, so then back in the office in the afternoon, not sure how I'm going to deal with it. Especially when we used to hug at work!! urrrrrrgh I'm dreading it. Please send me over some of your strength!!xx

Archived