Venting Out

civilservant

Just a rant really.

My housemate has her cousin over, and I have to sayshe is VERY attractive. I don't ordinarily go for blonde, however in her case I would. A great laugh, lots to talk about, and generally get along well. Especially when she comes into the room and asks mr if she should wear the top without a bra or the top that's see through with a bra.

I mean, who asks that of a bloke shes know 2 days?! A little crazy but there we go. No one else is here to vent too now they've gone out, so though I'd do it in here.

These things hit at the strangest times, as it's a while since i've been attractive to anyone.

Anyway, vent over. They'll soon be back.

Be careful, the early provocative (bra) talk is one sign of a manipulator, and it seems to be working on you to some small degree. I wouldn't let her "cousin of housemate" status keep you from asking her out, we can rationalize ourselves out of lots of possibilities if we allow it, have done so many times myself.

I wish I understood myself. Sometimes people just have insane chemistry. It’s almost impossible to ignore if you are in a forced situation and have to be around each other (work, school, mutual friends, etc). Try as you might, you and this person are sort of drawn to each other. Some cope by really trying hard to talk about their current bf/gf to try and douse the raging flames. I’ve had this problem with girls. I don’t know which is worse, when it happens while you are in a relationship, or when you are single and they are in a relationship. You both recognize the instant chemistry. You both feel it for each other, and you are drawn to each other like metal to a magnet. When you are around each other it’s almost impossible not to say or do something that expresses the attraction since so much of how we react is involuntary. You just try to avoid them if you can and make sure nothing actually develops. Sometimes people may just acknowledge the chemistry, talk about it, and get it out of the way. I don’t know if that actually helps or makes things worse. She may be attracted, but she’s in a relationship and trying not to let something happen she may regret. Being honest about her bf is a good start.

Archived