When they leave you for money

IT seems to hurt more. My ex left me for an older, out of shape married guy with 3 kids. He is supporting her and she claims his soon to be ex is ruining her career.

How can a seemingly normal woman with good values (we thought) go down this road? We both own homes, have savings, great lifestyles with loads of time off, nice cars, 2cd homes ect, in todays economy we are very blessed.

Not enough? need more? true love? Bull.

I am sick of crying over her

well, it's pretty scuzzy that he cheated on his wife.... but i dunno - maybe they just connected to each other better?

does it matter they connected? he's in a committed relationship. He needs to understand this.

We will always meet somebody more compatible with better connections. To break the commitment for a new passion is not only immoral but destructive to many.

IT seems to hurt more. My ex left me for an older, out of shape married guy with 3 kids. He is supporting her and she claims his soon to be ex is ruining her career.

How can a seemingly normal woman with good values (we thought) go down this road? We both own homes, have savings, great lifestyles with loads of time off, nice cars, 2cd homes ect, in todays economy we are very blessed.

Not enough? need more? true love? Bull.

I am sick of crying over her

How is this ex ruining her career? Was this guy split form his wife before getting together with your ex? I think your ex will reap what she sows. Sounds like she may have more material goods but her life is still in a shambles if the ex is ruining her career. I am sorry you are going through this...sounds like your ex doesn't know how to count her blessings.

She does not count her blessings. She had it made. She is in the medical field, he is a surgeon, his wife worked as a nurse for years. My ex was a traveler, now there are no positions open for her... surprise! The guys wife is deeply connected at the hospital.

i guess I have been stuck for so long wondering when the house of cards would crash and she would come home... but so far she is toughing it out for payday.

I guess at my age i take/took the realtionship so seriously I just don't want another one.

Archived