my girlfriend lets guys buy her drinks

alan09

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think kissing is crossing the line. Again, it's just going to make the boyfriend uncomfortable/ upset and possibly give false hope to the other party involved.

Honestly I do not see a difference with a guy accepting a kiss from a girl and a girl accepting free drinks from a guy.

Really? Well I'd think you'd be the odd man out. Kissing and getting free drinks is the same thing? Alight...

A girl knows (you may not know) what is the guy's intention when he offers a free drink. From that perspective I stand by what I said.

Look, if you are ok with accepting free drinks from strangers in bars because they just want to have a chit chat with you that's totally fine. Its your life. You are free to do what you want.

Yep, riiight... because when a man chats me up he thinks I'm fat and ugly and I should feel worse about myself... Right again, I have no job and can't afford my own drinks right (insert sarcasm).

Why is "girls" in "quotations" are they not real "girls?"

It's gone off topic. Seriously since when did this thread go from agreeing to each his own to NO WAY it's morally wrong!? Heh?

• 2 months later...
Heh? Where did I suggest I can't afford drinks? Where did I emply that I'm asking for drinks? The answer: I didn't! These drinks are offered you understand that concept? And if you're thinking that I don't have to ask because of how I act and or dressed emplies such things you'd still be wrong.

Anyhow if you have a problem with it, be like Mr. Orange... don't offer.

One more thing, where did I suggest that these men are "stupid"? You mean that every single guy that has EVER asked to buy me a free drink wanted a piece of my a$$? Nahh... wrong again. Some? Well of course! ALL? negative.

I would bet 99.9% of men [that you never met before]that would send you a drink or buy you a drink at a club/bar aren't doing it because they find you an interesting conversationalist.
  • 5 years later...

Archived