Faking Orgasms

liquer

Grrrrrr, I hate it when it's so obvious when a woman fakes, but I never accuse them of that, I mean I could be wrong. The way I see it, if they are faking it and don't tell me what the problem is, how am I supposed to know and fix it?

What are your thoughts on this?

Grrrrrr, I hate it when it's so obvious when a woman fakes, but I never accuse them of that, I mean I could be wrong. The way I see it, if they are faking it and don't tell me what the problem is, how am I supposed to know and fix it?

Don't give them reason to fake it

What do you do for foreplay? I ask because I've noticed that if you start teasing your mate throughout the day and before intercourse with the right verbal sexual tension play she will go nuts during sex.

Never have and never will. I don't get why one would. I've never had a guy be hurt by not getting me there. Sure, they may be a tad disappointed, but it's not significant and if they are satisfied they're fine...not that they won't try to change things...just saying it's never been an issue for me such that I felt the need to fake it to make a guy happy.

• 1 month later...

Archived