Anyone gonna send your ex a simple Happy V-day text?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weirdest V-day for me thus far: had a dream about ex-ex chatting for hours with a girl I often see him with (we bump into each other often and not on purpose) and then I bumped into the recent ex. But I felt for the first time today like I could really let go of the ex-ex and that there is someone else out there who will treat me that well. Seeing the recent ex didn't really affect me at all.

I wished no exes happy Vday and only got happy Vday wishes from friends and family. Phew! Made it through to the day unscathed!

Weirdest V-day for me thus far: had a dream about ex-ex chatting for hours with a girl I often see him with (we bump into each other often and not on purpose) and then I bumped into the recent ex. But I felt for the first time today like I could really let go of the ex-ex and that there is someone else out there who will treat me that well. Seeing the recent ex didn't really affect me at all.

I wished no exes happy Vday and only got happy Vday wishes from friends and family. Phew! Made it through to the day unscathed!

ditto. Good work Lady00!

Archived