OMG I’m a creature from middle earth or Narnia or something

Clementine orange

Something occurred to me recently: I have super hairy legs. Seriously. I mean I’m Mr. Tumnus from Narnia or something (think: satyr). Ironically I’m not really a hairy chested guy or back hair or ears or whatever, just hairy legs. It’s freakish. I even have hairy toes and hairy "the top of my feet" like a hobbit or something. I got hairy guy arms too.

I’ve been (surreptitiously) checking out other guy’s legs to compare but I need ENA opinion.

My question(s)

1.) Am I a freak?

2.) Is this a turn off (to women)?

3.) Is there anyway of kind of “thinning” the hair out?

Bonus question(s): Am I vain and should I focus on real problems.

may I ask of your ethnic background? I know some races are more "hairer" than others. Whats your family history in terms or hairness?

Your not a freak. I'm a female and my arm hair is more than my brothers'! I think many women would be a bit turned on because men with the hairy chest, legs, etc is seen as manly and masculine...lol!

Hilarious that we never knew this about you. Changes your image....

No, my ex was like this, too. Not particularly hairy anywhere else, but his LEGS, omg, totally furry. Come to think of it his feet and arms were pretty hairy, too, but not his face or chest.

The funny thing was that his jeans used to wear away the hair on his upper legs, so it was really just his lower legs that were animal-like.

Don't I remember reading somewhere that you shave your legs for cycling, or was that somebody else?

may I ask of your ethnic background? I know some races are more "hairer" than others. Whats your family history in terms or hairness?

Ethnicity: Let me put it this way. If you look up WASP in wikipeida, there will be a picture of me. In other words, my ancestors are the reason much of the world speaks English! When I'm at the beach, stripped down, I actually glow!

So no, I'm not a swarthy ethnicity

I will check out my dad's and my brother's legs next time I see them but I don't remember anything abnormal. They are both blonde though and I'm brunette

Hilarious that we never knew this about you. Changes your image....

Don't I remember reading somewhere that you shave your legs for cycling, or was that somebody else?

Changes my image that I have hairy legs, or that I worry about it?

I cycle, but not to the levels of enthusiasm that would require leg shaving. So that was someone else.

Changes my image that I have hairy legs, or that I worry about it?

No, worrying about random stuff is common to everyone here, and perfectly acceptable. Being very hairy changes your image for me because I associate you so strongly with your avatar. I now picture you as the citrus version of Mr. Potato Head. In the nicest possible way, of course.

Something occurred to me recently: I have super hairy legs. Seriously. I mean I’m Mr. Tumnus from Narnia or something (think: satyr). Ironically I’m not really a hairy chested guy or back hair or ears or whatever, just hairy legs. It’s freakish. I even have hairy toes and hairy "the top of my feet" like a hobbit or something. I got hairy guy arms too.

I’ve been (surreptitiously) checking out other guy’s legs to compare but I need ENA opinion.

My question(s)

1.) Am I a freak?

No, this never made a difference to me.

My first boyfriend had ridiculously hairy legs. It was a forest. But, he could never grow facial hair.

It was in no way a turn off.

No, worrying about random stuff is common to everyone here, and perfectly acceptable. Being very hairy changes your image for me because I associate you so strongly with your avatar. I now picture you as the citrus version of Mr. Potato Head. In the nicest possible way, of course.

Ummm thanks?

( I sooooo need to post a pic of myself on that "post a picture of yourself" thread)

I really don't think women care if men have this or that much hair on their legs. I'd freak out if my boyfriend had less than me, for sure. on the other way around? men are expected to have more body hair than us, so...

just as long as you don't have robin williams chest thing (omg, that should be trimmed, waxed and taken care of with lasers!), you are on the average healthy side. ^^

LOL. True, but if I were dating, this logic would make me seek out fat, hairy, stupid, ugly guys with no personality.

It depends on the climate where you live. If I were looking at a man's legs, feet, and toes there's a good chance he passed all the other requirements already.

My question(s)

1.) Am I a freak?

Because the answer to #2 is a resounding NO for me, questions 1 and 3 are a non-issue.

I like men with hair -- and while I've not seen too many with hair on the tops of the feet, I've seen it here and there, one of my exes had that, as well as on the tops of his hands. Not heavy, but some. I found it rather sexy.

As for the bonus question, ROFL, yes, you should be focusing on real problems, such as if you'd be turned off if you met me because I don't shave my legs (the hair is like female arm hair, not man leg hair.) I'm totally stressing about this, but don't want to shave because I HATE stubble, and these hairs feel soft....but you know, maybe if I was with someone like you, yours would be so plentiful, it would make my legs look shaven by comparison?

I know, I'M a freak with my attitude. Can a pretty (so I've been told) girl get away with hippie shins? Oh shoot, I'm totally hijacking your thread, I'm so sorry Clem.

Archived