OMG I’m a creature from middle earth or Narnia or something

Clementine orange

?

I know, I'M a freak with my attitude. Can a pretty (so I've been told) girl get away with hippie shins? Oh shoot, I'm totally hijacking your thread, I'm so sorry Clem.

Well...actually...I don't have any problems at all with girls with hairy legs like you described AND in your case TOV, you're personality totally shines through. Going out on a limb here (as well as being rather bold) my guess is we'd get along great!

edit: except for the heavy metal, our interests totally line up.

OK, I'm gonna sneak away now and hope you don't read this!

I have enough problems with shaving my face on a regular basis so....

(another myth buster for poor Keenan)

Poor Keenan, indeed!

Topic shift: I did research. Did you know that Mr. Potato Head had a sidekick named Oscar the Orange? It's true:

image removed

Perhaps his yellow body suit was worn to obscure his hairy legs.

Well...actually...I don't have any problems at all with girls with hairy legs like you described AND in your case TOV, you're personality totally shines through. Going out on a limb here (as well as being rather bold) my guess is we'd get along great!

No pun intended, huh?

Well, ya sorta made my day in a big way here!! I thought about writing a female's version of your thread here, but am so scared all the guys here would so boo me off the ENA stage (gauged by previous comments elsewhere), I've completely chickened out...

But now with the power of you behind my illuminated leg hairs (as my personality shines through, woohooo!!), what do I have to fear anymore!

Heehee, thanks for your boldness....

edit: except for the heavy metal, our interests totally line up.

Oh, I think you're right! And yeah...the heavy metal, well. I DO love other genres, I just make sure to make a point of saying I love heavy metal so that there aren't any ugly surprises when it comes out. Otherwise, I agree, and actually don't see any reason we wouldn't be a smash hit.

Edit: I love oranges. I love orange juice. I love orange candy. I feel like making fresh squeezed juice every time I see your avvy. Yeahhhhh.

OK, I'm gonna sneak away now and hope you don't read this!

Aw, better luck next time. (I seeeee you, don't think you can hide from me!) ...haha, okay. Guess I better slink out, too...

Archived