Question for the women about length and girth. Which do you prefer?

Demonblade

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shoe size means nothing. I have no idea why anyone ever thought that would mean anything.

Mine is a size 11 and i'm 4 inches. If that was how it was suppose to be then my shoe size would be much smaller.

I know it doesn't, foot genes control foot size and penis genes control penis size. But stereotypically in the grand distorted view of society, that's the way it's supposed to be, and sometimes that's the only way we have to speculate.

Personally though, if all else was well, I would be fine with 4 inches too. I know what it's like to feel inferior about a physical characteristic I can't do anything about, I'm pretty flat-chested and they aren't even a nice shape. But all you can really do is deal with what you have and hope to find somebody who loves you nonetheless.

sometimes that's the only way we have to speculate.

I thought women looked at the size of a guys hands to try to speculate?

Sadly, I have small girl hands.

I remember being in high school and having a girl point this out as if it was such a big thing that her hands were bigger than mine.

I took my hands and sat on them. lol

Personally though, if all else was well, I would be fine with 4 inches too. I know what it's like to feel inferior about a physical characteristic I can't do anything about, I'm pretty flat-chested and they aren't even a nice shape. But all you can really do is deal with what you have and hope to find somebody who loves you nonetheless.

Boob and penis size are a little bit different. You can get implants to make them bigger. A guy really can't make his bigger.

I would be first in line for a real enlargement if it worked. But it doesn't.

But the whole girth, legnth thing is something that plenty of guys think about. I guess it's in our nature since we think about sex alot.

It's easy to sort of feel inferior when some of us guys here what females have to say.....We want to know, but.....we don't want to. If that makes sense. I am short on length and girth. So I guess I will have to buy dildos and penis sleeves. Something like that.

You can get implants to make them bigger.

If you're rich maybe and are okay with surgically modifying your body for no good reason. I don't even consider that an option. At least what I do have is all mine and there's nothing medically wrong, you know?

I guess you could follow the same philosophy.

It's easy to sort of feel inferior when some of us guys here what females have to say.....We want to know, but.....we don't want to. If that makes sense. I am short on length and girth. So I guess I will have to buy dildos and penis sleeves. Something like that.

I know what you mean. But you know...you could just stop thinking about it, and get on with life like there's nothing wrong. Because there isn't anything wrong - so you're not ideally endowed according to your own perception, maybe not even the general perception of society, but there are still a lot of people out there who wouldn't think there is anything wrong with you at all. The more you think about it, worry about it, and concern yourself about "fixing" it and being hopeless, the more any potential partners will pick up on that.

It just bothers me that people go through life so worried about not being "big enough" because I can relate to that and I struggle with it. I'm not flat as a plank but I barely fill out a B cup and I don't have a petite frame or anything so proportionally that's not very big. But I wear normal bras with no padding, I consider the benefits - no back pain, I can hug somebody without it getting awkward, they don't smack me in the face when I run, I don't have to worry as much about which clothes I wear...and I go about my day.

But as that relates to the topic - average to below average sized penises have their advantages - oral sex is easier, no worries about it being too big and hurting your partner, you don't need to buy special condoms...and the right person won't mind. Seriously.

I'm not really worried about fixing it, because I can't.

But when it comes to thinking about it. It's hard to not. It's not like it's something I can put away under my bed and not look at. I kinda see it every day, and it at times makes me think about it.

Which causes me to think about how a woman would react to it. I'm a virgin so I haven't had anyone deny me sex because of it. Or laugh at it. But the idea of that happening is horrible.

And how do you know you've found the right person?

Less than 7. Probably 6-7. Anything more is too long. Girth-not a huge deal. I like curvy ones better. I've been with three. All were the same length. The straight one was ok, but the guy attached to it wasn't the best. But I loved him, so it didn't matter. The second was thinner and curved up-was better than the first. And the third curved down, was a little thicker than average and my favorite. Except it might have been a little longer, because I got poked in the cervix sometimes. TMI, sorry.

worried, you should just tell guys you are attracted to, to whip it out first or feel them up before taking their pants off. Examine them before you have sex with them and refuse them if they are under 10 inches. If you do that enough you will eventually find a 10 incher to hop on that will be the right penis for you.

lol, I was joking! yes, size is omportant for me but I will like anything between 6 and 10 and with a reasoanble girth.

Hey... come on. Let's bring her back down to near average. lol

lol she likes some huge penises but if that is found ideal and it doesn't cause a urinary tract infection so be it...

I will admit that I am not a nine or ten incher by any means but if a chick finds something smaller less physically pleasurable then I am just not for her and I don't fault her for it. There are plenty of girls out there happy with guys between the seven and eight range. When a woman who hasn't seen me naked tells me in real life she wants a gigantic nine or ten inch penis I am all for it. (very rare) Whatever sexually meets their needs. Others are happy with smaller than that. Guys get too bothered by it.

I actually would find it funny and sorta cool at the same time if I had a friend who said she wont date anything under nine or ten inchers. That would be awsome. Still haven't heard that yet though.

When a woman who hasn't seen me naked tells me in real life she wants a gigantic nine or ten inch penis I am all for it. (very rare) Whatever sexually meets their needs.

I think i'd have to run for the hills. I'm not half of that.

I actually would find it funny and sorta cool at the same time if I had a friend who said she wont date anything under nine or ten inchers. That would be awsome. Still haven't heard that yet though.

Your probably the only guy that would be into it that wasn't in that range.

That would be insanely picky.

5.5-6.5" and pretty thick. I think it feels better that way, because I'm 5'2" and have very little room "inside" to accommodate anything larger than that. Thickness, though, I can deal with, even though there's very little room that way either.

I think if I dated a guy with a long, thin mmhm, it'd be almost a turn off to me.

Yes, but wouldn't you prefer a ten or even nine incher over a six or seven incher? I am serious. You shouldn't have to settle because he doesn't have the goods.

well, honestly it is not just the size but as everybody said the person that is attached to it is more important. When I talked about how I liked average to be 10 inches I was kinda joking, I just meant I prefer bigger penises. The PERFECT size would actually be something between 7 and 8. But then again I would NOT reject a nice guy who has a 6incher and I would not feel bad about it either, as long as he has the minimum and knows how to use it, I would be perfectly happy, but then again my mimimum is not very low, it is average.

• 4 weeks later...

Thought I'd add my thoughts to this. My ex's have always said the same thing the women here are saying, how it's perfect for them yada yada yada. Well my last ex was the same way, but we still played around with different sized toys from time to time. The big one was truly huge, even compared to me, and I'll tell you what it made her orgasm in ways I know I never could (and very quickly I might add). That proved at least in her case that size most certainly does matter, and in her case bigger was a LOT better based on the powerful orgasm it gave her.

Size doesn't matter if the guy knows how to use what he has. Generally speaking, I prefer girth over length.

You just contradicted yourself. "Size doesn't matter, but...."

I think the fear for a lot of guys is all things being equal, say knowing how to use it is squared away, the thinking is that the bigger one would be better and/or preferred. Generally I've found that to be the case too in all but a few situations.

Furthermore, when you remove emotions and just look at the pure act and senses involved, almost all women seem to agree that the bigger ones are preferred either for length or girth. And then there is the visual stimulation aspect as well.

Bottom line, size does matter. Yes, the motion of the ocean can make or break the pleasure aspect regardless of size, but if that's not an issue then depending on the woman's size bigger can be better. More often than not I've found that to be the case.

Nutz,

I agree that larger is probably going to be the most desired (everything else held constant), however fortunately for those of us who are not walking tripods : in the real world nothing is held constant.

One thing that baffles me is why (in the evolutionary scheme) is there such size discrepancies when some sizes are clearly so preferred over other sizes? I wonder if it's to keep women tempted by men other than their committed partners, and thus ensuring they continue to look to trade up in genes, etc.

Nutz,

I agree that larger is probably going to be the most desired (everything else held constant), however fortunately for those of us who are not walking tripods : in the real world nothing is held constant.

One thing that baffles me is why (in the evolutionary scheme) is there such size discrepancies when some sizes are clearly so preferred over other sizes? I wonder if it's to keep women tempted by men other than their committed partners, and thus ensuring they continue to look to trade up in genes, etc.

That's an interesting point I never even thought about before. Curious indeed.

I hate when people say average size is 6-7 inches... its not true, that is on the larger size. 9-10 inches is extremely rare!!!!!

The average size is 4-5 inches. But a man with a 3 inch can still please a woman immensely and even more than a man with a 9 inch who doesn't know how to do it right.

I think women can give men complexes over this issue but not facing facts that most men are definitely NOT 7-8 inches... but rather 4-5.

And while women may preference someone longer than average, the fact remains that a 3 inch will still do the same job and can still feel amazingly better than a longer one.

I hate when people say average size is 6-7 inches... its not true, that is on the larger size. 9-10 inches is extremely rare!!!!!

The average size is 4-5 inches. But a man with a 3 inch can still please a woman immensely and even more than a man with a 9 inch who doesn't know how to do it right.

I think women can give men complexes over this issue but not facing facts that most men are definitely NOT 7-8 inches... but rather 4-5.

And while women may preference someone longer than average, the fact remains that a 3 inch will still do the same job and can still feel amazingly better than a longer one.

I think average size is between 5" and 6". But you're right that 9-10 inches is so rare, it's odds are like that of a lottery win for most women. It's not going to happen, so stop dreaming all you size queens out there!

Back to reality: 5"-6" is all you're likely to end up with so learn to like it.

Archived