Question for the women about length and girth. Which do you prefer?

Demonblade

Just curious: Have any of you women ever pursued a guy after you heard he was well endowed? Like maybe you thought he was cute before, but after finding out from the grapevine that he was really big, you became really hot for him?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just curious: Have any of you women ever pursued a guy after you heard he was well endowed? Like maybe you thought he was cute before, but after finding out from the grapevine that he was really big, you became really hot for him?

thats never happened to me before. i have never laid anyone based on the discovery of their penis size.

when i was in high school my best friend at the time--it was told--had a full 9 inches in the pants... it did make me wonder more, but not enough to volunteer my vagina for any sort of punishment i'm sure he would have done to it.

laying on the count of size is a very slushie thing to do.

thats never happened to me before. i have never laid anyone based on the discovery of their penis size.

when i was in high school my best friend at the time--it was told--had a full 9 inches in the pants... it did make me wonder more, but not enough to volunteer my vagina for any sort of punishment i'm sure he would have done to it.

laying on the count of size is a very slushie thing to do.

That reminded me of when I was in high school and there was this older guy in one of my classes who use to brag to girls about how they wanted his 9 and a half inches. lol

He was this 6'7 dude who had to have weighed 150lbs.

Real pasty too.

I always thought it was funny how he would say that stuff.

Never seemed to get him anywhere except for with this one really gross hairy girl.

I think if there is a rumor about a guy having a big wang, then it's probably put out there by himself. I think it would be something some chicks would want to keep to themselves, so others don't know about it.

EQUESTRIANDYNAMO,

yeah, I'm sure most women date guys based on other criteria, I just wonder if it doesn't amplify their lust factor a bit. When I was in HS - many many years ago - all the guys who had a reputation in the school for being well endowed seemed to get so much female attention and hooked up so much with them.

I always assumed it was because they were well hung. I think most guys made that assumption at the time.

I can't speak from the woman's pov, but it most certainly happens. Word got out about me, less so about size, but more about my stamina and prowess, and it definitely unlocked a few opportunities that wouldn't have happened on their own. Girls randomly showing up at my door doing the whole bending over and showing their thong, lots of innuendo, etc. On 2 occasions they were just forward as hell and put it out there as some sort of challenge ('I heard xyz, let's put it to a test' sorta thing), but one of them was already flirting with me anyway when we'd bump into each other. I think in my case the girls liked me anyway and the added curiosity and interest made me that much more desirable in those situations. It's strange how word makes it though social circles. My friend and I laid most of the single girls in our social circles and I know they all knew what was going on. It's like some sort of peer-approved hookup that doesn't count because everyone else is doing it anyway. Basically we were "link removed", but that's a discussion worthy of its own thread.

This certainly happens. As i watched a docmentary with the guy with the worlds biggest penis. The guy was 5ft 7in, unattractive and overweight. Yet some of his experiences down to his size. He lost his virginity when he was 9yrs old when an older girl found out he had a 9"er and wanted to try it out. In his partying days, he got to sleep with over 200women in on yr. Well, u could see it through his jeans or pants it was that big. And he said many women were very curious about it and wanted to give it a spin.

They also did a 10min interview with quite an attractive guy with a 9"er. But he stated all his success with women while at university down to his size. Saying that rumours got out about it & if he slept with a girl. It was almost guaranteed that alot of her friends would start hitting on him. Just look at Tommy Lee who isn't massive but of a decent size. Sleeping with 100's of women and mostly down to the confidence his size gives him. The same with Rick Solomon(a minor celeb) u see his vid with Paris Hilton and no surprise, he's quite large.

Just look at the lives of guys who r very small. Jonny15 aren't u 4" & a 25 yr old virgin. Shyguy1 at under 5" and a virgin at 29. I'm in my early 30s and haven't had much interaction with women since my early 20s down to my size. I'm not a virgin. But do i honestly believe that if shyguy and Johnny were giving a 8" one at 16. They'd be virgins? I'd be willing to bet my house that they wouldn't be haha. Who knows, they may have slept with 75 women. Be married now with 2kids and probably leadings much happier and fulfilled lives. lol you have to ask the moral question. If a small penis has this effect on men..should small men father children with the increased likelyhood of their children being small?

You ever read tis player systems, how to attract women. I think they're bs..mostly its down to ur appearance, size and height if your going to become a player or womaniser. They all go on about confidence, high self esteem as this will attract women. Well you need some pre determined traits in place to acquire that confidence and esteem. It isn't in a vaccum and therefore, if u have them. You should naturally be able to become good with women. The sooner ppl realise that confidence, esteem is in the environemtn and not in the mind the better. Take Calum Best(famous in teh UK) a model, apparently Linsay Lohan said he had a fantastic penis and he is a womaniser and player. Would calum Best be a woamniser and player if he was born with a 2.5" mirco penis ahah no, he'd be in his basement playing world of warcraft instead. He just got his confidence, esteem through being well hung, a model and having a famous dad & as a result he sleeps with a different girl every night.

Ur just born to be good with women xD womaniser behaviourism by Skinner, Bandura and watson!! Not the mystery guy and his training techiques for the micro penis, 5ft 5in, ugly guy I'm in the camp of genetic determinism and evolutional advantageous traits lol

Carl5000,

Yeah, unfortunately sexual selection can be pretty cold and calculated. It would be an interesting experiment to have men walk around naked to see who women would engage with - who they'd take the time to get to know just from possessing that extra upfront information on penis size.

I'm guessing the attractive well-hung ones would get all the initial interest by most women.

I think it would engage my curiosity. More so for just wanting to see it than to have sex with him. I like to look at the big ones, but they scare me a little too.

That reminded me of when I was in high school and there was this older guy in one of my classes who use to brag to girls about how they wanted his 9 and a half inches. lol

He was this 6'7 dude who had to have weighed 150lbs.

Real pasty too.

I always thought it was funny how he would say that stuff.

Never seemed to get him anywhere except for with this one really gross hairy girl.

I think if there is a rumor about a guy having a big wang, then it's probably put out there by himself. I think it would be something some chicks would want to keep to themselves, so others don't know about it.

no. it was reported by a few people who did sleep with him, girlfriend and boyfriend alike. yes. he swung both ways. But that i could recall he never spoke about his size to me.

Personal pref: Not super picky about size... I've been with anywhere from 5-8 inches... from thinner to fairly thick, and it really does come down to attitude, enthusiasm and technique. The only thing I don't like so much about smaller and thinner is that if I'm very turned on, I can accommodate more, and it takes more work to get the job done... so the man better be up to it (again, just gotta know how to use what you were given). However, if it is really big, I've been with guys who seem to think they are such a fine specimen of manliness because of how well endowed they are, and they come at you too hard and fast, and yes, it hurts. In that case I'd rather have the small version any day than someone who is big and clumsy.

Give me an average sized guy who pays attention to my body and my cues and is willing to try new things and communicate in bed any day.

Nope. I had a really good friend in high school that I knew this about him.... Always just made me giggle. I have to be attracted to the whole person, not just the penis.... or rumors about the size.

no. it was reported by a few people who did sleep with him, girlfriend and boyfriend alike. yes. he swung both ways. But that i could recall he never spoke about his size to me.

I think it would be dumb for people to tell others about it, because others are gonna want to have sex with him probably if they hear about it.

Tho if I were big i'd probably have a big neon sign pointing to my crotch in big bold print saying it. LOL!

As arrogant as that sounds, it would without a doubt increase a person's sex life.

I think it would be dumb for people to tell others about it, because others are gonna want to have sex with him probably if they hear about it.

Tho if I were big i'd probably have a big neon sign pointing to my crotch in big bold print saying it. LOL!

As arrogant as that sounds, it would without a doubt increase a person's sex life.

Not everyone sees it that way.

And while some people define the good life as being able to have sex with lots and lots of people, a great deal of people do not.

And while some people define the good life as being able to have sex with lots and lots of people, a great deal of people do not.

That's true. But for men, that sort of goes to the heart of our sexual strategy - to spread our genes as often as is possible. Even though most of us don't, we're wired to want to.

I personally wouldn't have sex with a ton of people, I just mean't it in the way of it increasing my chances.

I don't think I could be a male * * * * . Mainly because I have no clue how emotions would play into it.

But the big wang thing does seem to increase guys chances. Even if he's lying.

That's true. But for men, that sort of goes to the heart of our sexual strategy - to spread our genes as often as is possible. Even though most of us don't, we're wired to want to.

yeah. but that certainly doesnt mean that men dont find value in spreading their genes with the most compatable match as compared to anyone who will bend over for them.

I personally wouldn't have sex with a ton of people, I just mean't it in the way of it increasing my chances.

I don't think I could be a male * * * * . Mainly because I have no clue how emotions would play into it.

But the big wang thing does seem to increase guys chances, even if he's lying.

chances with what? getting laid? someone who has casual sex with many women leads an awfully empty life.

penis size doesnt increase your chances to be loved. the women that want to be in a serious relationship with a mature man would sneer at a big neon sign and walk the other way.

tell me about what it would do to help you then.

chances with what? getting laid? someone who has casual sex with many women leads an awfully empty life.

penis size doesnt increase your chances to be loved. the women that want to be in a serious relationship with a mature man would sneer at a big neon sign and walk the other way.

Probably would lead to a confidence boost. I'm obviously not the most confident guy in the world. Not that most guys are. But it is something that can give a guy confidence.

Trust me on that one.

That and love? It sounds great, but I dunno how I would handle that since it's never happened before.

I've never been emotionally attatched to anyone in that way.

I'm calling BS. YOU may feel that way, but those who do live that lifestyle may or may not feel the same way. If I went to a bar every night of the week and hooked up with different women I'd be perfectly happy with that. It's just physical gratification, like going to the gym or something and having the satisfaction of did something you wanted. Not everyone heaps all of this emotional baggage on the physical act.

• 3 years later...

I have been with both types; one long and skinnier, and one a bit shorter but wider.

There are pros and cons of both, but I find I like girth better than length. I can do oral a lot better and...ahem...deep throat with a wider penis.

I just find that guys obsess too much over the subject. When my, at the time, new bf asked me if I was satisfied, I then realized that every guy has a fear of size.

I agree with posters above that it isn't all about length or girth, but what you can do with it, work with what you got!

• 5 months later...

Hey I am a guy with 6.75 length and 6.5 girth. (not exagerated measurments) I have had problems with it being too thick and hurting the wemon I've been with and even myself sometimes. There have been complaints about it being to thick but never about it being too long or short. I would rather be a half inch longer and an inch thinner. Over the years guy and girls I have discovered a few things that might help all of you. learn how to make her cum with your tongue or fingers first. Then have sex with her. Blood will build up in her vaginal wall makeing it tighter and make your **** feel much much bigger. Also ther are certain positions that shorten the vaginal cannal. Try pushing her knees up toward her chest. Trust me guys and girls she will like it and you will too. Guys you should always try to be better. There is always room for improvement. Set goals. Try to stop worrying about your size and do what you can. If you cant make her cum with your tongue or your fingers or find her G spot then what motivation has she got to give you what you want. Girls. The same to you. Just because he got off doesn't mean you were good. Woman are just like guys some are more skilled than others. Guys are easy, but there are ways to make it better.

Those things don't matter to me - what matters is whether he is a good lover and trying to please me as much as I aim to please him.

Guy with big penises (length, thickness, or both) seem to think that by just shoving it in they are a cassanova - those are the types of guys who don't get a call back from me lol

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, I don't understand the appeal of huge penises. It must be uncomfortable for the man to have such a large part of his anatomy, and it's uncomfortable for women who have sex with him whose vaginas cannot accommodate his large penis.

A woman's vagina is only four inches deep when aroused. A penis that size would be perfect. It probably shouldn't be any bigger around than a couple of inches, to be honest. I don't know why small penises are considered bad; I think they're better, because they're less likely to cause pain and discomfort, thus making sex more pleasurable for the woman...and consequently for the man too. I mean unless he's sick in the head, no man would enjoy pounding away as a woman winces and writhes in pain. Nor should he enjoy seeing a woman gag and her eyes tear up as she tries to get an overly large penis in her mouth.

Archived