should i stay? Should i go?

Its been great being here all. It was ultra hot today.. It has taken its toll. I want to take time out offline for a few days. While many of you have been wonderful and your replies have filled my soul with joy... I wonder if I have been a valuable member ? I hope so. I hope so far ive helped and made some of you smile..i hope somebody has learnt something? Anyway theres my rant for now..i promised myself some time to gather my thoughts.

Its been great being here all. It was ultra hot today.. It has taken its toll. I want to take time out offline for a few days. While many of you have been wonderful and your replies have filled my soul with joy... I wonder if I have been a valuable member ? I hope so. I hope so far ive helped and made some of you smile..i hope somebody has learnt something? Anyway theres my rant for now..i promised myself some time to gather my thoughts.

Yes, your advice is greatly appreciated. I like your posts.

But... time away from the PC is always great to actually get things done and live a bit. For me ENA is a way to pass time, but it also makes me procrastinate. I have no self control sometimes lol.

Of course you are a valuable member. Hope you stick around. Can you send some of that Sydney heat over here....it is minus 29 Celsius with the wind chill.!

Thank you for your replies..thanks for your input. Too many times i go though life not that aware of these things. Last november i pulled 2 children and a woman from a burning car who i didnt know.. it could have blown to bits .. i wanted no reward nor favor. It is what it is. I may be overly modest in this attitude but my journey here has been very much in the same spirit. I dont really need much more and yet have learnt so much.

Thank you i will decide in the next few days if i will return but i cannot deny i would love again to see how everyone is going. I think i care alot.... Im off for few days and possibly see you all in a week....

well thanks for those replies all. It has been a few days and my sunshine is as bright as ever.. Supa girl your post was the clincher honey..thank you so much!!

Ill tell ya guys its been hot hot hot down here for sure..I think just my body heat from the intense heat here would be enough to keep us all warm for sure...

I think this moment deserves a group hug lol. I am not going to leave for a long time.

I realised that i can do some good here. i believe that I have given some people hope and its great!!thanx again all of you

Tb

Archived