thank you ladies of this forum.

top bloke

Reading your posts has given me a new perception into women in general and helped me become a better husband to my wife.

I also feel a better connection with women i work with . It seems to me that the biggest problem is the lack of understanding and empathy from the male population in general towards women. Once I have evolved into this frame of mind it has both enriched my personal and business life beyond my imagining.

I thank you all from the depths of my mind and heart

Tb

You are welcome. I have always been a caring person but its the insight which has led me to a better understanding in recent times. My wife is the number one for sure. Its just so much more fulfilling to be able to create a better interpersonal understanding/connection ...

I

You're welcome, I've learned a lot about men from ena too.

It is great that you too have learnt about us guys. I hope that those insights also give you more strength/growth as a person . We all deserve to enjoy our relationships to a fuller extent and it is possible when we start to identify where we can make a difference for the better.

We are the gatekeepers of our hearts I think. What nicer thing to do than bring more love/security into your partners soul? Or make that babbling complaining woman know that you finally listen to her ..god knows they could even be suicidal and one kind word could save a life!!

Hi Top Bloke, glad to hear that you've gained some new insight. You've got me curious though as to what things have changed in your person/business life due to this new insight. What are some examples (if you don't mind me asking)?

You can ask me anything..you are welcome..

My main change has been to communicate more effectively with the female population. How?

Firstly,

Well after reading alot of posts here it made me realise that most men fail to respect a woman and take her for granted. The remedy with my wife.. I drop my reserve and opened my heart to her via my words. I love you doesnt cut it to say. I told her that she is all the woman i need. I dont need anything or anyone else. Everyone else dissappears when she walks into the room as she stuns me with those very sexy hypnotic eyes. I told her that there is no room in my heart or bed but her. I think she needed to hear this as her whole face lit up.

We then went on to talk about aspects of life which we never have...we deveLoped more closeness than ever. I also am more patient when does lady pastimes..

I also realised the importance of continually maitaining a relationship..it is like a rose . It needs prunning and care to make it become beautiful.

At work I have realised that alot of women are not taken seriously by a vast majority of men. With this in mind i talk with care and they feel that i do consider /understand them . They appreciate this and go out of their way to help me... I truly feel they care more. I am a contractor to their companies and when they need my services they keep calling me.

Maybe they like it that i respect myself but have enough insight to have better conversation. I have found they are calling me more often for work and thinking of me for new projects. I think they feel more comfortable. When i leave I leave them with a smile...

I also realised the importance of continually maitaining a relationship..it is like a rose . It needs prunning and care to make it become beautiful.

At work I have realised that alot of women are not taken seriously by a vast majority of men. With this in mind i talk with care and they feel that i do consider /understand them . They appreciate this and go out of their way to help me... I truly feel they care more. I am a contractor to their companies and when they need my services they keep calling me.

Maybe they like it that i respect myself but have enough insight to have better conversation. When i leave I leave them with a smile...

I read this knowing that I feel this way. Manly because of the women that I have been with. The problem that I was taught early on that women love what you have described and I do as yo have you learned, but young women must not want that because I get labeled as weak because I care. I just get taken advantage of and left for a guy more "Manly". Leaving mainly because they want something more exciting, a nice, caring, stable man isn't that. This has caused be to believe that woman my age don't know what they want.

I try my hardest to be a good man. Its just weird how it seems that they don't want that. I think this is what causes men not take women seriously as as young women are sometimes foolish just as young men are.

It has caused me to be bitter toward women and to believe that most women my age are too foolish to be in a relationship with as they want a testosterone driven guy. a brush the clam/nice/what ever you want to call them to the side.

I'm glad everything is working out you though. You must love your wife very much and she love you. I do wish you the best in your marriage. Maybe one day a women will appreciate me, but as of now a stable guy that will treat a women right isn't "cool".

I do see myself being single for while because I do feel I respect woman less a whole. I have a close relationship with my mother and I do talk to her a lot and she strongly believes " I'm bitter about all that has happened to take a women seriously at this point it my life" I though of that when I red your post and caused me to open up and write all this. lol

I hope one day I'm able to get completely over this this but I wanted to put into context why some men don't take women seriously...........Young men anyway. I've have a lot of male friends that feel the way I do but they're unwilling to believe they women will change and think they're are all the same.

My two cent anyways *thumbs up*

Hey man ..i am glad you posted. Firstly you are a champion. If those women have treated you like that then they simply do not have the insight to appreciate you for the man you are.

I really believe that you need not judge all women based on those who havent appreciated you. Stick to being true to yourself and when you least expect the right one will come your way. I had a conversation with my wife just yesterday about the same issue. You see alot of women wanted the excitement too as i grew. But it was she who saw past my awkwardness and nerd attitude. She said she could not believe that those stupid women let me go by!! The funny thing is that now most of them have been separated... Stick to your guns little mate...life has great rewards for you in someone special. Forget the rest of them

...they arent smart enough to see the good in you as we can.

The strangest thing is that i actually looked less nerdy as i went on ,looked after my clothes and actually find that a fair number of women now do try to flirt where in the past i was treated like a freak. Even when my wife is present. You know what i do?? Turn my back on them...you will too one day. keep the fath man

Wow that's awesome you where a nerdy kid too! LOL I just grew out of my looking nerdy stage I'm starting to fill out (working out) and I actually care more about my appearance a lot more than I used to.

I try to not prejudge people. I was always taught not to but, In all honesty I automatically think that now and have to remember "oh yeah, all women aren't the same" Its gotten to the point that if a women expresses that she is interested in me I turn defensive on her and tell that she doesn't like me, She just likes the excitement of trying to get a guy that has proclaimed that he wont date for a year or two. I feel bad afterward but that's my gut response is to throw it back it her face and call out her childishness. What makes it worse is that I've been right about them every time, Only wanting to get with me because they think they can't and they wanna show everybody that they can "get me". That's childishness and they don't think about how I might feel once they're done with there fun. They don't care that they're playing games with people's hearts. I've said this before on here "Peoples hearts aren't and Xbox and you don't get achievement points!" That just makes me more bitter, just thinking about

Its just a never ending cycle. The more and more I see these girls acting immature the more and more disgusted I get with the notion of dating them. Don't get me wrong, They're very lovely to look at lol and I have many female friends that I hang out with all the time. But would I date them HELL NO!

I am going to give a tip or two..

I got married at 23 ..before i got married i nearly got stuffed by a crazy girl and believe it or not pressure from my traditional greek parents to commit to someone i wasnt certain on. After I dumped the cow well before the wedding i reevaluated my single life. I went on a rampage of having a good time. I couldnt remember half the names but it left me feeling empty. I must say though that i never lied to any woman and the affairs were mutual. I was a shallow man..but it was the groundwork for me realising that a loving,caring,intelligent woman is what i really needed

Then even though i was not looking an angel walked into the room. It felt different to all the others. Those sweet eyes..that lovely smell. I knew this girl was the one. My mind had surrended,my heart was beating funny. I tried to fight it but she was like a raging river torrent which swept me down stream. I gave in ..i liked it too much and i would have been stupid to let her go. 2 kids later and the occasional married squabble and i still fel the same as when i met her 16 years ago

Wow that's awesome man. I hope I meet a woman that makes me feel like that like that and wont treat me like crap lol

People are like eggs..you dont really know what your getting until you look inside but at least now you have the benefit of my past experience..good luck.

Anyway .. I wish the ena ladies peace,resolution,strength,to be appreciated,to be loved,to be satisfied and have fulfilment . I have read many of your stories and have felt for you...

Please remember that when youre going through troubled times that you are not alone . When i post I open my heart and hope it helps..

Hi Top Bloke, glad to hear that you've gained some new insight. You've got me curious though as to what things have changed in your person/business life due to this new insight. What are some examples (if you don't mind me asking)?

At work I also ran into a potential problem .. A new woman was appointed as administrator for my work a few months back.. We talked and i sensed she was attracted to me.. On this feeling i subtely changed my behaviour so that i made it clear that i am commited to my family while being able to maintain good closeness to continue benefiting from their business. I left her ego and feelings in tact..

Its a win win...

Your curiosity was right

• 4 weeks later...

4 weeks on and I just want to say thanks once again.. Your messages to me and support are most uplifting ,insightful,helpful,spiritually nurturing and helping me to understand so much more of people..you have all been just sooo wonderful...

I would give you all a big group hug but my arms arent able to reach that far lol..

I have learned a lot about men as well during my stint on forums that has also helped me relate better to men and my SO. These types of forums really are great, and i never view my type spent on them as a waste of time. LOL I just don't like tv or video games....so this is my downtime filler. LOL And i learn, learn, learn....

I have learned a lot about men as well during my stint on forums that has also helped me relate better to men and my SO. These types of forums really are great, and i never view my type spent on them as a waste of time. LOL I just don't like tv or video games....so this is my downtime filler. LOL And i learn, learn, learn....

Learn ,learn,learn...and how wonderful is that??!! lolJust so nice..

Yea my mind likes to constantly take in new things, process it, chew it around, toss it around, and input those things that make a lot of sense for later use. LOL

Me too.I like to have the knowledge to be of real help to people.

How many times can I say it..thank you lol

WOW i forgot about this post.

Hey Top Bloke,

I can say with confidence that I'm not longer bitter about my whole situation. I guess I just blamed females as whole for the few that I have dated. When I look back at it though the girls that I have dated had serious issues and did things that I shouldn't have accepted. Ina a way I was too nice. That mixed with their instabilities.........well it didn't end pretty.

As of now, I'm happier single than I ever was with a girl. Its funny that I didn't realize how she was causing so much stress until she was gone.

It's nice reading about other people's real happily ever afters. Maybe on day you'll read about mine

Archived