why did i do this to myself?

confused_255

well i've been broken up with my ex now for nearly 3 months, and i've been in no contact.. it was working well, but for some reason, without even thinking about it, i went on facebook, ( i had deleted her for this reason) and i looked and i still had her sister added, well i saw a picture of her being commented on, so i opened it. i stared at the picture, reminded of gorgeous she was and how much i missed her, so of course in curiosity i see about 15-20 guys had commented on how good she looked in this picture. tears start to flow, and now im thinking of her again, i had cut her out of my mind almost for 2 weeks now completely, why did i do this?

well guys heres the question.. is love really better the second time around? i feel as if, not that i won't find love again, but that i won't love them as much as i loved her, what are your opinions on this? has anyone felt the same way and then proved themselves wrong?

I've definitely felt that I would never love anyone else as much as an ex. But looking back now I know that is not true. The next person you meet may not be the one for you and it might take a while to find someone but you will. And if you and your ex are meant to be together, you will be.

Yep, and most people who've loved deeply have believed the same thing.

It only makes it more surprising and terrific when a relationship finally does come along that pales everyone else in your past by comparison. (Exes are eXes for a reason.)

It's not likely to be your very next one (that's why they call it a rebound) or maybe not even the next three, but you'll know it when it happens. Hang in there.

In your corner.

thanks for the support you two.

it is easier everyday but thtas not saying somedays its the hardest thing ever even after 3 months. The things that run through my head also just make it worse, my mind just runs circles going over everything and thinking of she misses me or anything... i don't know what to think, i just wish a nice girl would come along and treat me the way that i deserve to be treated. i treated her too nice i think. i guess not all girls like to be treated well and treated like a princess. maybe sometime ill find one who actually deserves my respect and wont take what they have for granted

Archived