Guys need some advice here

I just wanted to know if you guys would like this from your girlfriend on Valentines day. I was thinking of getting a jar and painting some heart on it. Then inside filling it with 100 hersey kisses with i little note on each of reasons on why i love him. Then on the front writing a label with RX: 100 Reasons why I love you. Dosage: Take one a day for 100 days. For optimum effect kiss your girlfriend.

Now if you got this from your g/f would you appreciate this or just think of it as nothing special?

i know im a girl, but the last part phased me, nothing special!?! i mean you sat there and wrote 100 hundred different things, that is preety special and a confident booster if i might say so myself.

as for the idea, its pretty cool, i know me and my boyfriend are pretty creative like that and i remember drawin a heart on to a cup one time with glass paints and then writing round it ''love is everything you are to me'' he felt special. but then again men are different right, so i guess its up to you.

you know your man and what he likes more than we do.

kel

Well, I'm not really the guy to ask about these things (I'm a little feminan when it comes to stuf like this), bu I would love it. I would be better than the guift my girl got me last year. She promised to bake for me... We broke up 5 months ago, and I never got my cookies.

Anyway... If things don't work out with your guy I'm single lol

Sounds like a great gift with a personal touch.

If I received a "homemade" gift like that, I would probably kiss you right then no matter who was around and think I was lucky to have found a creative and thoughtful girl like you. Then I'd worry that my present wasn't as cool as yours.

I like cookies over chocolate though...