Oral only after sex?

ay0_x

As weird as it seems, in my mind, oral is something I wouldn't do for someone I hadn't had sex with first. Because I wouldn't "give" that much without taking unless I was really comfortable in the relationship.

Does anyone else here have this mindset?

I agree with you. For me oral is very personal. I can only do that for someone who I am close with and in a relationship with. I would not do that for a fling or one night stand. I think it's because it's a very intimate thing to do. You are exposed to a LOT more when you're face is in someone's genitals.

I agree with you. For me oral is very personal. I can only do that for someone who I am close with and in a relationship with. I would not do that for a fling or one night stand. I think it's because it's a very intimate thing to do. You are exposed to a LOT more when you're face is in someone's genitals.

So very true. To me, it's on a line with bondage, anal and altogether experimentation. It takes so much of a connection, so much trust and so much comfort within each other that it's scary.

orangesoda- Yes, it's the opposite of most girls I know, too. Well, okay, all girls, save myself (and shemo, as of this minute).

Ah the wondeful world of defining sexuality as an individual. Each person has a personal feeling on the topic and there is no really true right or wrong answer.

A good answer is whatever the person is comfortable with.

To me oral is not as intimate as intercourse. And that opinion is based on from both receiving and giving. But I can certainly see each view on it as valid.

As weird as it seems, in my mind, oral is something I wouldn't do for someone I hadn't had sex with first. Because I wouldn't "give" that much without taking unless I was really comfortable in the relationship.

Does anyone else here have this mindset?

For me, oral is more personal then sex. May sound crazy, but that's how I see it.

I find that oral sex is a lot more intimate. It's a totally selfish/unselfish dynamic with one person giving and the other person receiving. This can be awkward too early on in a relationship, I think.

You said it so much better than me, aha.

I'm glad I'm not the only one here =]]

Archived