I need some advice here.

KalisV

So, I'm thrust into a position I've never had to deal with before, and that is my gf being a virgin.

We want to have sex, but I want her to love her first time, so I'm trying to find ways of making it as painless as possible. Also, she's anemic (her blood is thin), and I'm slightly worried about that during her first time.

Tips, advice, words of wisdom, anything would be helpful.

Talk to me?

Well i'm a virgin and also happen to be anemic so my suggestions is make her a nice dinner (with red meat and dark green vegetables) cause if she's anemic it means her iron levels are also low and those kinds of food will boost iron levels. And if she just finished her period she'll also be more anemic cause of the blood loss.

As for making it painless i odnt have too much advice considering i have no expirence to base it off of lol

It's very thoughtful of you to want her to love her first time. But chances are she's not going to because she doesn't know what sex is like, she doesn't know what to expect! My advice, the best you can do is be very gentle with her and ask her if it hurts. She probably won't tell you it hurts unless she is in some sort of excruciating pain. Pay attention to her facial expressions, as that would be a dead giveaway. Everyone is different though... It might not hurt her very much at all. As far as having thin blood....I'm not so sure how you should handle that. If you're afraid of her bleeding a lot then maybe put some towels down. Not very romantic I know, but you won't have to do that everytime anyway so who cares! Also, if you have access to a shower with a bench in it that could work.

Good luck

well i think you should take forevers advice on the food thing since she knows about that...

i think it is very sweet of you to want to give your gf a great experience. as fran said, she doesnt know what to expect so all you need to do is be sweet and caring and take it at the pace she wants. enter her very slow and maybe say sweet things to her and kiss her very soft to comfort/ease her.

To me the best part of the night when I lost my virginity was when he hold me in his arms. I felt happy. Be gentle, go slow. I don't think that you should worry about her being anemic, women lose way more blood during their period than when the hymen is broken. Personally, I did not bleed a lot and I've heard some women don't at all.

My wife and I had done fingering for about a year before having sex. It was still not comfortable for her, but she didn't cry nor bleed.. unlike some of her friends.

Chances are, you cannot make it feel good physically, but that doesn't mean she can't feel good emotionally. Lots of gentleness, compassion, and smiles, and if you and her are indeed ready in regards to personal emotional status and relationship status, then it should be an overall enjoyable experience for both of you.

Archived