should I contact her?

exploding head

So it's been almost 5 months since she left. She's in a new relationship, but she keeps looking at my myspace page everyday, usually first thing in the morning and last thing at night. I can only assume she thinks about me all the time.

And yeah I miss her. I guess today, i'm examining the idea of trying to get her back despite all the pain. There was a connection there that I do believe could transcend all the bad things.

I guess I'm just wondering if it would be a good move to simply ask her why she keeps looking every day. If anything, I'd tell her to stop looking and forget about me.

Just missing her bad today. Recently I have been doing well. Been on a couple of dates, new job, working on a new place. It just all hit me again today.

thoughts? ideas? advice?

Hey dude.

It's good for you that she's looking at your profile at night, as it'll be in her subconscious while she sleeps, and thus she's interested in you when she wakes up.

If reconciliation is what you want, I'd recommend you send her a little msg via email or text, just saying 'Hi, hope your doing well'. Short and sweet. Don't call her out or let her know that you know she's visiting your page.

From there, take the advice on LC that's in many threads here.

I wouldn't contact her. She left you and she is in a new relationship. The fact that she looks at your myspace page suggests there might be hope, but I think she has to initiate things not her. I would put things on the myspace page to suggest that you are having a great time. For some reason in human nature she will be far more likely to want you back if it looks like your life is going great than if she knows you miss her and even know she looks up your page. She will think she is missing out on the fun. Never tell her you know she looks on the page, maintain no contact and add some fun pictures of you with groups of people ( make sure the one standing next to you is a girl) and see if you can make her jealous.

ok, so WHY every day, multiple times?

Because she's curious?

My most recent ex checks my myspace every single day, usually in the morning and at lunchtime. And yeah, I have a tracker too. He's the same ex that told me that he was only in it for black p----y. Yet he checks my myspace like it's his job. he's curious. He used to check it more, but since I put up "in a relationship" and a pic of me and my bf, it's down to once or twice a day.

Oh Explod .. I think we did our 30 days together way back when ............

Don't do anything. I caught mine snooping about too after a few months too. He was curious how I was doing.

I'll give the short story: I walked back into the fire again and he broke my heart again saying no last week to trying again. I am Day 5 of doing a new 30 Days NC.

Ignore her and stop checking her that she is checking you. If she has any TRUE interest in contacting you for any type of reconciliation, she knows how. Please don't make the same mistake I did.

If she checks your myspace daily, then she knows how to contact you, and would do so if she wanted to.

Maybe she has regrets, but who can say. Unless she (without prompting) is at your door, professing her love and begging to be taken back, then you'd do best to try to forget her.

(BTW-- If in the future she does show up at your door sometime, you might want to think long and hard about who this person is that would get involved with someone new while looking at their ex on the internet every day.)

emailed her this..

You look at my page almost daily. Clearly, you're curious. What is it you want to know? What are you looking for?

Our situation is difficult. And many times it hurts like hell.

If you bear any ill will towards me, please stop looking. I'm guilty as well from time to time.

I guess I miss you. Regardless of all the pain.

emailed her this..

You look at my page almost daily. Clearly, you're curious. What is it you want to know? What are you looking for?

Our situation is difficult. And many times it hurts like hell.

If you bear any ill will towards me, please stop looking. I'm guilty as well from time to time.

I guess I miss you. Regardless of all the pain.

You aren't going to get the result you want....

Archived