I had been with my girlfriend for 5 years, we bought a house together just 3 months ago. Things have been rocky but i never thought it would come to this. Some guy at her her work has shown an interest and she has told me she doesnt find me sexy or love me anymore.

I cant get my head round why she would buy a house with me if she didnt love me, it just doesnt add up. The other week she said she would give us a chance but then i found out she had given him her number and it has come to the point where she has gone back to her mums

Facebook has alot to answer for, im absolutley gutted how can she move on so quick and not seem to show any emotion at all. just the other week we were leaving eachother messges round the house how we love eachother. Now im in OUR house all alone

I know for a fact she only started speaking to him 2 weeks ago, she says she wants some excitement in her life. I got her facebook password and saw everything they had said to eachother and came clean to her that i had seen it.

Ya but she could of been thinking of it prior, flirting etc. Finally came down to it 2 weeks ago decided to do it. Maybe thought getting the house things get better, but she still felt the same.

I have tried everything i can, letters, flowers, asking her to go away for a break but its got to the point where i think im pushing her away.

Im basically just expecting the worst and going to sort out getting her off the mortgage, i cant move forward with all her stuff in the house. I know the worst day will be when i come home and all her stuff is gone. Im so angry at her for moving out with me and playing with my emotions, why one day say u want to give it a go then change your mind the next day.

I honestly think and find comfort in the fact that she is making a massive mistake and will regret not giving it a go

I have tried everything i can, letters, flowers, asking her to go away for a break but its got to the point where i think im pushing her away.

Im basically just expecting the worst and going to sort out getting her off the mortgage, i cant move forward with all her stuff in the house. I know the worst day will be when i come home and all her stuff is gone. Im so angry at her for moving out with me and playing with my emotions, why one day say u want to give it a go then change your mind the next day.

I honestly think and find comfort in the fact that she is making a massive mistake and will regret not giving it a go

When a girl breaks it off, you back off. That means she wants space, you don't chase her, she broke it off, you let her chase you. If she doesn't well she is talking to someone move on.

ASAP- you need to remove her from the mortgage or she'll try to keep the house, or you'll have to settle and split.

She is talking to another guy, HELLO. Tell her to take her stuff and leave. But maybe do that after you remove her name off the mortgage before she gets any brilliant ideas.

Archived