Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

KG

This is the 3rd time I've found myself having fun, with no guilt attached.

A wonderful day...no expectations, just a break from work, home and my son.

The other two were parties, I knew my son was safe, so i was safe to enjoy myself...and now today. Seven hours with a woman who I'm not romantic with, but a great friend to spend time with. And I'm still flying high.

My son got to bring his guitar to school today, for music class, he ended up playing in Homeroom, lunch and music class. At the end of the day...he was the guitar hero, LOL!

I feel I've glimpsed something other than the grief side of life I've been dealing with...maybe a bit of remorsefulness creeping in, but otherwise, a great day I've had! And a great "Godnite,Dad" to top it off.

Maybe some peace at last!

Oh, and I also found out that her husband was very neolithic..when she asked if we could stop by this shop for homemade donuts, I said "sure." She told me he would never stop without planning it first!

And when she had to pee on the way back, I knew the perfect place, even had tissues in the car for her to use, she said he would always make her " hold it" till they got home.

WOW! What you learn! She called me a gentleman! But isn't that what S/O's are for????

Archived