The worst date in the history of mankind. period.

Syntax1985

im thinking a whole plate of mayo with a cherry tomatoe on top lol. seriously, she aint getting breakfast tho. lol

Hahaha you cheered up my night, thanks!

I say a BOWL of mayo with cereal in it. But that is a waste of cereal, how about just stick cherry red tomatoes, it'll be like cherry red tomato cereal.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is your finest hour syntax. What you do for the next 12 hours or so will exhibit your true character.

Are you above all this pettiness? Can you treat a witch like a lady with a smile on your face? Will you be cordial regardless? Are you prepared to take the high road?

Or not.

yeah she live in London, that's like an hour train from here, there not trains this time on a Sunday, i cant kick her out, i hate her at the moment but that's just cruel.

ok, then when she wakes up say, 'i have a big day, i have to go, bye bye.'

and omg, i would never speak to her again.

mayo + tomato= true love

seriously i will find out were you live.....

lol jk*

my next date is getting microwave mac and cheese. im never gonna put so much work into a second date again in my life.

in all fairness this is normally the kinda thing i do when im in

serious relationships when i want to spring a nice surprise or something. first time for a date thing but there's literally nothing to do here. we could go and chase sheep around. i thought she might of liked the dinner abit more tho

lol jk*

my next date is getting microwave mac and cheese. im never gonna put so much work into a second date again in my life.

serious relationships when i want to spring a nice surprise or something. first time for a date thing but there's literally nothing to do here. we could go and chase sheep around. i thought she might of liked the dinner abit more tho

i would have gone sheep chasing!!!

lol jk*

well for your next dinner, stock up on

spaghetti-ohs

alpha-bit soup

Kraft dinner mac & cheese

Spam on wonderbread

you know... the usual gourmet stuff!

In all seriousness, i think what you did ws amazing... a guy who can cook REAL food for me , even on a first date, he could have anything he wanted after that!!

ok, then when she wakes up say, 'i have a big day, i have to go, bye bye.'

and omg, i would never speak to her again.

prob is i met her through work ( tho not related job thank god. i wont have to see her again), so i cant pretend i have a big day, shell know that means il have to go up to London and shell wait for me... don't worry ive got no problem letting her know how it is.. lol.

im tempted to secretly record 2mo morning and send it into "funniest home videos" type shows, i could make alot of money...

At least the sheep don't jump you and then change their mind!

LOL

rofl xD

to be honest i seriously think she thought

"meh ive done everything else to this guy, i might as well through in a bit of sexual frustration for kicks."

i dont understand it at all, im not that bad of a guy to be honest, i really don't understand why she thinks i deserve all of this, even if she isn't interested any more:sad:

i donno i just find it so unreal, there seriously no way someone could act like this.

i spotted Craig Charles in coronation street, he played in red dwarf, i love that series, i pointed that out, and she told me to stop trying to ruin it for her by referring characters to programs that arnt real. i mean ive only given you guys a couple of examples, but thats what my whole night has been like.

ugh, the girl last week was different, maybe she was busy so she sent her brain dead evil identical twin.

i donno, put it this way, getting over her is going to be as simple as "mayo" lol.i just really dont know what i did to deserve such behaviour, i mean she didn't even try to be flexible about anything, shes so snobbish and rude.

Syntax, you must promise us you will not allow her sole access to your bed! Go climb in there and get some skin on skin at least.

Seriously, it is YOUR bed.

Seriously at the moment, it seems so wrong, its like climbing into bed with a 2 year old. and it would piss me off if she turned around and hugged me or something, i don't want any more contact with this girl. at all.hopefully when she wakes up and realises im not there the message will be clear enough.

Seriously at the moment, it seems so wrong, its like climbing into bed with a 2 year old. and it would piss me off if she turned around and hugged me or something, i don't want any more contact with this girl. at all.hopefully when she wakes up and realises im not there the message will be clear enough.

Man, that sucks. I'm sorry it's that bad.

well, i guess you have now learned your lesson about sleepovers with people you don't know so well yet.

i would definitely get her out of there first thing in the morning. you don't need to make a scene, but definitely, get her out of there!!!!!

well, i guess you have now learned your lesson about sleepovers with people you don't know so well yet.

i would definitely get her out of there first thing in the morning. you don't need to make a scene, but definitely, get her out of there!!!!!

i actually kinda wanna make a scene lol, i mean i already know im never gonna this person again so why not have some fun ?

it was kinda last minute to be honest, coz of the train ride its only really possible for us to see each other on the weekend and i only organised this yesterday morning, i just thought id take the chance with this one.. ](*,)

Archived