Flirting or just friendliness

Silentlyfor

Over the weekend I was at a "spanking" party that my ex invited me to and I met this cute girl. After a while we started talking and really getting to know each other a little bit, but she seemed distant until she found out my ex was IN FACT my ex and we were not dating.

From that point on we conversed about sports, school, our hometowns, etc. At one point, she even seemed excited to learn that I was ticklish. I would say that things were getting even a little intimate when she keep her digicam underneath a certain saucy area of her corset.

Then she had to leave with her ride. Before she left she seemed to be disappointed and made a 'tsk' sound. Shortly before she left, she told my ex, "You need to bring him around more". She seemed to say this very confidently and strongly.

Would this be flirting? Is this girl interested in me or am I just reading too much into it?

maybe start off by telling us what a spanking party is.

but i think she meant for you to hear it. she will be keeping an eye out for you. one thing for sure, she likes you around; whether it's for something more than just being cool, i dunno.

yeah! I wanna know what a spanking party is too! And she was wearing a "corset"??? Do tell!

I had this great vision of a room full of people all taking turns being bent over someone's lap and bare butt spanked.

i was really hoping something like this existed...but i see my dreams have been shattered.

LOL that is also what i thought of when i heard "spanking party" but somehow i don't think i was as letdown as you! LOL

Archived