Need guys opinions - a real dealbreaker?

LaylaL

Guys, is it a dealbreaker for your gf to not drive or have license? I have neither though working on license. Grew up in big city where driving was really not practical, but sort of need to learn because I feel like my bf gets upset that he has to do all the driving.

Dating a girl without her license can be very taxing. It's not fun to be the chauffeur especially when it comes to a point where it's expected/demanded. Having your license will give you a freedom and could really help in an emergency situation, or if your guy wants to have a couple extra beers one night you might be able to offer to drive back, etc etc.

i'm having this quandry right now with a girl. she got a dui and isn't driving right now. kind of irritating.

You must not like her that much. Actually, I wouldn't like her that much if she's driving drunk. But aside from that, if she was in the op's situation and you were irritated over a relatively minor thing like that, you must not be that into her.

Not a judgment, just an observation. *shrug*

I just think its something thats good to do for yourself, its all about you having independence. I wish id done it years ago cos i love it!

Good attitude! Do it for yourself, not because of some guy. If he's into you, he'll deal. It kills me that guys come on here whining about wanting back gfs that are cheaters and liars, but the same guys * * * * * that a girl can't drive. Unless she's asking you to drive her every step of the way in her everyday life, deal with it or break up with her. Simple.

If he already has to drive a long ways to work & home & you live way out of his way, that would probably get annoying! But if you're living in a place that it's more practical to get a liscense & a car than just do it. Take the safety course, get your liscense & buy a car. Problem solved!

He probably wouldn't mind the extra driving at first but after a while it would probably start to wear on him. Just tell him you're working on getting your license, he should be fine.

You must not like her that much. Actually, I wouldn't like her that much if she's driving drunk. But aside from that, if she was in the op's situation and you were irritated over a relatively minor thing like that, you must not be that into her.

Not a judgment, just an observation. *shrug*

no, it's not that. she taking care of the dui thing. that's commendable.

but every time i want to hang with her i have to drive accross town to get her. that is annoying.

Archived