itchy bumps on hands??

From what you mentioned, i'm 99.9% sure it's eczema.

I have had it my whole life. It can be caused by many things. stress and chemicals is a big trigger. i usually get it in between my fingers and most recently the palm of my hand. What I do to prevent it, is ALWAYS wear gloves when using any cleaning product. Even windex. since I have done that, I get it maybe once or twice a year. compared to months at a time when I was younger.

DON"T itch it. Get cortaid advanced hydrocortisone cream. It works really good!

If it's not gone or at least better go to the doctor in a couple of days just to make sure.

From what you mentioned, i'm 99.9% sure it's eczema.

I have had it my whole life. It can be caused by many things. stress and chemicals is a big trigger. i usually get it in between my fingers and most recently the palm of my hand. What I do to prevent it, is ALWAYS wear gloves when using any cleaning product. Even windex. since I have done that, I get it maybe once or twice a year. compared to months at a time when I was younger.

DON"T itch it. Get cortaid advanced hydrocortisone cream. It works really good!

If it's not gone or at least better go to the doctor in a couple of days just to make sure.

sounds to me like you are having an allergic reaction to something. guess it could be a form of excema. i sometimes get a bit on my forearms from touching pads and such at the gym. other people's sweat and grossness. yuck.

sounds to me like you are having an allergic reaction to something. guess it could be a form of excema. i sometimes get a bit on my forearms from touching pads and such at the gym. other people's sweat and grossness. yuck.

well I guess it kind of is a a allergic reaction. I think most people who get it, it is in their genes. I guess it lays dormant until something triggers it? I'm not really sure. The doctors have confirmed it's eczema though. I didn't get it for a long time until this past summer, I was working a lot outside and my hands would sweat and I was handling a lot of metal. That's when I got it in my palm of my hand. It hurt like a Bi*ch!! I would itch it in my sleep. It makes it so much worse.

well I guess it kind of is a a allergic reaction. I think most people who get it, it is in their genes. I guess it lays dormant until something triggers it? I'm not really sure. The doctors have confirmed it's eczema though. I didn't get it for a long time until this past summer, I was working a lot outside and my hands would sweat and I was handling a lot of metal. That's when I got it in my palm of my hand. It hurt like a Bi*ch!! I would itch it in my sleep. It makes it so much worse.

i figure it's a dermatologists way of saying 'i have no friggen idea what that is...so it's excema.' lol.

for your hands, maybe you can try anti-itch powder just before bed.

i figure it's a dermatologists way of saying 'i have no friggen idea what that is...so it's excema.' lol.

for your hands, maybe you can try anti-itch powder just before bed.

well yeah, it's pretty much gone now, thank god I do put it on though right before I go to bed though when I have it, but it doesn't work. The doctor suggested wearing gloves to sleep lol. maybe next time if it's bad I'll try it haha.

I had something similar to what you described a few weeks back (I actually posted about it on here..) My hands were covered in these itchy pimple/blister like bumps. I finally went to the doctor and it was an allergic reaction, to what, I don't know. But i've been extremely careful about what i've come into contact with and just now a month or so later it's just now getting better. If it's anything like mine they're blister up then kinda pop or go away then after that my hands kinda started peeling. I just used plenty of unscented lotion to help and it seemed to work.

the past few weeks i've noticed i am frequently getting these bumps on my hands. like clusters of blisterlike things, really tiny. i *think* they are blister like since they seem to be filled with water/fluid.

and sometimes it even itches. what could this be? anyone else have this?

as far as i know i dont have any food allergies. and in the past when i would get them i didnt care, since people used to tell me it was from the heat. but it's not like i'm in the sun all day or sweating

I agree with those that says it sounds like eczema.....I get it whenever I an under a lot of stress. For me, it usually goes away on its own because I don't have a bad case of it.

You can try putting some of that psoriasis gel they sell in drugstores....it has coal (tar) in it....it may help a bit.

• 4 years later...

I have to say I have been struggling w so called "excema" for 2 years now. I have good skin and am healthy and have never had any weird skin conditions. I became a massage therapist right around the same time this started, so all my docs suggested it was the essential oils and this and that I work with. I have cut every single possible irritant out of my life, and only use natural grape seed oil to massage with. It's getting to the point that its starting to compromise my career. I break out all over my hands, fingers, under forearms, neck and sometimes face and eyelid, and ut itches like burning coals under my skin. I am on prescription steroid cream and prednisone. I've been to countless allergists and dermatologists and I get so frustrated. I'm physically and mentally exhausted with this, it makes me just wanna cry, any help?

It does sound like an allergic reaction of some sort.

It is important for you to have your doctor diagnose it, since we are not medical professionals.

It could also be poison oak. I have a friend who got it from petting her dog, who had brushed through some in the woods.

I had another friend who had a mystery rash. She eventually figured out that she was allergic to the tomato plants in her garden so she had to make sure she washed her arms well after tending her garden.

Archived