Boys: Shaved or natural?

Sure94

I prefer a little something (a strip, shape, pinwheel... hehe or whatever) on top. If the girl is completely bare it can make her look somewhat prepubescent which isn't something I want going through my head when I'm gonna be intimate with her (can also depends on body types/measurements though)... although being totally smooth everywhere below the strip is wonderful.

I don't like shaving it feels itchy and * * * * * ly when it starts growing back.

I also find i cant get a close enough shave as well.

I like triple x waxing for down there, but its do damn painful.

When i was home in ontario i got the full job done...front & back and it was such a treat (painful yes) but this girl knew what she was doing and it was soo much better than any of the three i have had here in Vancouver...

Each place I call i ask if they do full brazilian, they always say yes but then they don't do the back and once i am there i can't bring myself to ask them to do the back lol

When i was home in ontario i got the full job done...front & back and it was such a treat (painful yes) but this girl knew what she was doing and it was soo much better than any of the three i have had here in Vancouver...

Each place I call i ask if they do full brazilian, they always say yes but then they don't do the back and once i am there i can't bring myself to ask them to do the back lol

Lol i can totally understand what you're saying. It feels soooo damn awakward to say, can you get in the back and get rid of that hair as well.

I must say if the back isnt done, i dont feel completely waxed properly.

I am a real whinger having it done, i almost cry thats how painful it really is.

Lol i can totally understand what you're saying. It feels soooo damn awakward to say, can you get in the back and get rid of that hair as well.

I must say if the back isnt done, i dont feel completely waxed properly.

I am a real whinger having it done, i almost cry thats how painful it really is.

I flinch a lot lol..I actually find the bikini line more painful than the inside...i'm strange lol

Shaved or strip, just show you take care. The Amazon is hard to explore in its thickest season, leaving gems untouched and neglected.

Hahaha...Lionels bed name is Indiana Jones.

Back on topic...Anything long and hairy is not for me. Trimmed and full hair i dont care. Shaved completely, i dont care. Landing strip, i dont care. Just no long hairs that cover the entire pelvic area.

if a guy has problem with me being trimmed and want me bald all the time, that would be a dealbreaker and honestly I don't want a man who has this attitude and I think he is not a very sexual person. when it somes to have sex with you SO these easy things should not stop you if you have a good amount of sex drive IMO. I sometimes wonder how some people can have so many little tricial turn offs and think they are very sexual too, I always try to find a way to enjoy most things

Archived