should I forgive him?

life_hard

My ex and I broke up in March cos he got accepted to grad school, I told him not to contact me again but we live in the same town. He came looking for me one day and I took him back thinking I could be with him temporarily. But I found out he was flirting with a blonde chick while we were apart, how could he think of flirting and developing a relationship if he were to leave town in 4 months! So I scold him and yelled at him for coming back to me cos the blonde chick was playing with him. He was hurt, I was hurt a bad break up after gotten back together for a few weeks. Then I apologise with an email to say sorry and he said sorry and I didn't hear from him.

THEN I saw him and found out within weeks of me yelling at him, he got involved with another chick! So they went out for 1 month, from his friends I heard that she broke it off cos she doesn't want to get attached and she was out of a long term relationship within weeks of hooking up with my ex.

Then the week before he moves out of the town for good, he emailed me with a heartfelt email saying he wants to see me again before he leaves, I was at first angry at him for hooking up with a chick for 1 month before he leaves. But I still went to see him and spend his last week together before he moves.

From his friends, they told me he missed me while he was with her, he told one of his friends, he wish he was with me and not her, but for that 1 month, they went to parties and he took her everywhere!

I don't get it.... I am feeling bitter and angry at him....should I be understanding that I rejected him and he seeks solace in another woman? But he is leaving in 1 month?

What is going on? I can't see clearly for myself....after I hurt him and his ego, then he hurt me back by dating her for 1 month and now he is sort of lingering around after his move...

tell me...

LET IT GO WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT THIS. REMEMBER ALL THOSE THINGS YOU SAID TO ME> YOU HAVE OT BELIEVE THEM YOURSELF OTHERWISE WHAT YOU TOLD ME I WONT BELIEVE LOL.

ALSO I THINK YOU SHOULD CONSIDER SOME MEDS. JUST FOR A BIT TO GET YOU THROUGH YOU SEEM TO BE STRUGGLING WORSE THAN I THOUGHT.

Drop me a line on yahoo. Ill be around tomorrow

First of all.. I dont like to point fingers.. but you were wrong for being upset with him for flirting with another women when you guys were separated.. YOU WERE separateD owe ZERO oaths and commitment for each other.. He obviously still cared for you and came back to you..Proving this flirt wasn't anything.. and you get upset at him for it? shame.. if you ask me.. if you were flirting with a guy ide bet it would be a different story.. but enough of that.. You need to understand the guy obivously cares for you.. the only reasoning I can come up with him for having a 1 month fling with the other chick is because of the horrid experience the last time he tried to come back.. You need to find a center in your self and figure out a good time to talk to this guy. Explain to him exactly how you feel on a CALM POSITIVE note. who knows he might feel the same way. See if you guys can come to a mutual agreement and see what each others wants and needs are and if yall can reach them mutually. Fighting and argueing over such non-sense like a flirt or a fling is exactly that.. NON SENSE the real deal is between you two.. hope I gave you some insight here. and I am sorry for the bluntness but sometimes thats what it takes.](*,)

-hos

Archived