It hurts her vagina.

Punisher

My gf and I have been together for several years.

Her vagina is really sensitive. My penis isn't huge, it's just average (a little under 6 inches), and not abnormally wide or anything. But it always hurts her going in.

Sometimes, the pain is so bad that we can't have sex. Usually, it just hurts going in, but then once it gets going she likes it. Sometimes, if it goes on for a long time, she starts to hurt again and I have to finish some other way.

It seems to be largely dependent on how horny she is.

I was wondering if there are any females that have a similar experience, and if there are any things that she could try to help her out. We haven't tried lubrication, because I never thought she needed it. She seems to produce plenty herself, but if the added slide would help I'd be willing to try it.

Other than not having sex, I can't think of much else to do.

It seems to be that you guys are just inexperienced. You mention it "depends on how horny she is". You're probably not hard enough, or she's not wet enough, and it causes friction which causes her pain. It is pretty painful, actually.

You should practice foreplay before sex and use a lot of lube.

"Your penis has barbs"

That sounds like something I learned last year in my human sexuality class. It could be a personal problem she has. I'm not sure of the accurate term, but it's aka "vaginal teeth". The majority of women have smooth inner vaginal walls, but some have uneven walls, known as "vaginal teeth". Weird thing is, it should hurt you...but it may also hurt her. Do you feel bumps or an abnormal surface during sex or when you finger her?

It might be vaginismus. It wouldn't surprise me. But somehow the description doesn't quite match up. I don't see why she would have a psychological problem 25% of the time but not 75% of the time when sexual intercourse is fine and dandy.

I should note that she was raped once, many years ago. I don't know if this would cause any problems. I would imagine, but I don't ask too much about it.

It might be vaginismus. It wouldn't surprise me. But somehow the description doesn't quite match up. I don't see why she would have a psychological problem 25% of the time but not 75% of the time when sexual intercourse is fine and dandy.

I should note that she was raped once, many years ago. I don't know if this would cause any problems. I would imagine, but I don't ask too much about it.

Did you read the other causes on that page? They may fit.

I usually don't post in the Sex forum but I can totally relate to your girlfriend. I have the same problem when it comes to it being just to painful.

She may be tighter then usual or not producing enough natural lube herself. I myself can be really wet but not feel like it to myself. I have to learn to relax my muscles down there also.

I would suggest trying some lube. I am willing to bet that will help her a lot. It has helped me in the past.

Also I would suggest she makes a visit to her doctor. If she is having a lot of pain it "could" be something medical.

Yeah, but a yeast infection that lasts for 4-5 years? She's fairly intelligent, and has treated a few urinary tract infections since we've been together, so I doubt she would let a yeast infection go this long without noticing.

But yeah, I am talking about the opening. Like, just the head of my penis can be in, and she is already feeling the pain. Either that, or she is so braced for the pain that she has me convinced that it is already hurting.

But yeah, I am talking about the opening. Like, just the head of my penis can be in, and she is already feeling the pain. Either that, or she is so braced for the pain that she has me convinced that it is already hurting.

I know what she is talking about. Lube will help her so much on getting past the initial penetration part of sex.

Usually once you progress from there it will loosen up and won't be as painful to her... until it starts getting dry again. Hence why after awhile or when she is really horny it doesn't bother her as much.

KY Jelly isn't that expensive.

I know what she is talking about. Lube will help her so much on getting past the initial penetration part of sex.

Usually once you progress from there it will loosen up and won't be as painful to her... until it starts getting dry again. Hence why after awhile or when she is really horny it doesn't bother her as much.

KY Jelly isn't that expensive.

Glad to hear from someone who sympathizes with my gf. Thank you much for your advice, and I will give it a try.

Archived