Can't seem to catch the attention of females..

scripter

All the women I meet usually don't show any sign of interest in me at all. I mean I don't go out of my way to talk to women all day, but when I do, I usually get no follow up when I see them again. To me it would be very obvious if they were interested in you. I'm a very observant person and see how women light up when they see a guy they like or a potential mate. I don't get any of that. There's only one girl I know that actually enthusiastically says "Hi!" and chats with me when we see each other(she has a bf btw.. I don't really like this girl romantically anyways).

I just really want to know what I am doing wrong. I guess that question is kind of stupid without someone actually knowing me in person and seeing how I act. I've started to change my image already in various ways: shower more, style my hair, work out, be more social, etc.

It just frustrates me to no end when a freshman in college seems to do so well with women he's never met before. I can say however that my personality could be more outgoing.. I don't know really..

Also, can some of you guys give me some conversation tips? I'm sick of asking the lame questions of .. "What's your major?", "Oh so do you like___" ... I need some convo topics that will get a girl talking. I'M ALWAYS DOING THE TALKING >

hello scripter.

first of all,

what are some of your interests? one of the main thing that draws me to other people is learning about their passions. this is sometimes how connections are made...having a similar interest, or wanting to get to know more about something someone else is passionate about. maybe by pursuing your interests and passions more, you will naturally come accross someone also interested.

also, as hard as it may sound, stop putting so much pressure on yourself! once you are less worried about what kind of impression you are leaving on the ladies, the more you will be at ease, and this will in turn make them more at ease...allowing for a connection to be made.

Also, can some of you guys give me some conversation tips? I'm sick of asking the lame questions of .. "What's your major?", "Oh so do you like___" ... I need some convo topics that will get a girl talking. I'M ALWAYS DOING THE TALKING >

I know what you mean. I hate it when I'm talking to a girl and I'm the one asking all the questions. It feels like I'm giving an interview. If the coversation is one-sided like that, it's not a good sign.

Is there something you're really passionate about or good at? Like music, writing, etc. ? The reason I ask is because you might have more success talking to a girl that has similar interests as you. The conversations would flow alot better and there would be less pressure on your part to come up with fresh "topics" because the girl would probably engage more.

And if you guys click, you can work from there. But don't wait too long to make your move, otherwise you'll be friend-zoned.

Archived