Can't climax on Zoloft :(

Zoloft! UGH!

My experience:

Zero Sex Drive

30 lb weight gain

I was already depressed...I didn't need to loose the sex drive OR gain weight...just added to the depression. I would suggest you investigate ALL options. Zoloft is not the only answer.

Good Luck to you!

As far as weight gain goes, is it that Zoloft makes you just "gain weight" or does it make you eat more and as a result you gain weight?

I'm on a pretty strict diet, so my eating habits won't change, but I wonder if it'll still cause weight gain?

I believe it is the Zoloft causing the weight gain. I too, live on a very strict diet. I'm a personal trainer and competitior and have NEVER experienced weight gain like this. Again, this is just my experience. I am certain results and side effects vary.

I'm on Welbutrin SR. LOVE IT!

I believe it is the Zoloft causing the weight gain. I too, live on a very strict diet. I'm a personal trainer and competitior and have NEVER experienced weight gain like this. Again, this is just my experience. I am certain results and side effects vary.

I'm on Welbutrin SR. LOVE IT!

Do you find that it's a certain type of weight gain?

Personally I'd be thrilled if it helped me gain muscle weight, but I'd be a bit upset if it made me put on fat. I'm around 14% bodyfat now and I'm in the process of trying to put over 10 or so pounds of lean muscle of the comng winter.

Archived