Woman : Cologne you go crazy for!

T84

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
u should spray a good distance away if you have light colors.

ok.. i will remember this...

i usually spray on my clothes, my wrists, and my neck...

and btw, i purchased Speed Stick deodorant and used it today.. wow man.. the smell is refreshing and yet light... good recommendation.. thanx

ok.. i will remember this...

i usually spray on my clothes, my wrists, and my neck...

and btw, i purchased Speed Stick deodorant and used it today.. wow man.. the smell is refreshing and yet light... good recommendation.. thanx

no problem bro. told you it's pretty fresh and clean.

let me know if you get the issey and what you think. i get compliments all the time and i'm not even talking to the girls that tell me.

no problem bro. told you it's pretty fresh and clean.

let me know if you get the issey and what you think. i get compliments all the time and i'm not even talking to the girls that tell me.

yup i am definitely going for the isaye muyake stuff... i have a question.. i am seeing 2 different colognes with the same name... which one is it? 1 or 2?

1) link removed

2) link removed

yup i am definitely going for the isaye muyake stuff... i have a question.. i am seeing 2 different colognes with the same name... which one is it? 1 or 2?

1) link removed

2) link removed

hmmm, no idea why is says 'dissey' on those ones. mine don't say that. maybe they do and i never noticed.

go to your local department store and get some. i usually go to macy's. they are pretty reasonably priced. you won't find this stuff outside of a large department store except for the internet.

i'm always skeptical about getting products like this from the internet. cause they have things like body wash, lotions, etc. you don't want to pay over $60 to just get the lotion. right? lol

i just looked it up on macy's website. i guess it does say d'issey on the bottle. d'issy miyake. i never noticed that.

those both look like the same think grym. i'd go get it in person though if you can. save yourself the shipping and get it immediately. plus, you can test it before you buy it.

i just looked it up on macy's website. i guess it does say d'issey on the bottle. d'issy miyake. i never noticed that.

those both look like the same think grym. i'd go get it in person though if you can. save yourself the shipping and get it immediately. plus, you can test it before you buy it.

yup.. i already know how my weekend is going to look like lol... i will be in Union Square, San Francisco shopping at Macy's

1) link removed

2) link removed

Don't buy cologne off the internet -- go to the department store. For some reason the scent has always been much different in the bottles I've purchased on Amazon.

Don't buy cologne off the internet -- go to the department store. For some reason the scent has always been much different in the bottles I've purchased on Amazon.

yea i am going to go to Macy's and purchase from there...

I used the Amazon link just to know which among the 2 was the right stuff

just go the men's section and look around for it. someone will help you find it. tell them you want the spray on cologne. sometimes they have a package for sale that includes the body wash (which i also recommend) and the lotion (i've never used). the body wash is good stuff.

just go the men's section and look around for it. someone will help you find it. tell them you want the spray on cologne. sometimes they have a package for sale that includes the body wash (which i also recommend) and the lotion (i've never used). the body wash is good stuff.

sure..

looks like Isseye Miyake has introduced a new cologne called - Intense.

wait until some ladies catch a whiff man. glad you like it.

haha sure..

they also had Issey Miyake's new cologne - Intense. I tried both of them and liked the plain one better... even the girl that was helping me out felt the original cologne was much better than Intense

Archived