Woman : Cologne you go crazy for!

T84

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
issey does too.

and i do smell good sweaty. probably has to do with my diet.

if you eat well then i would think that you dont smell too bad sweaty, but i think you would have to be a god to say that you smell good lol

oh grym. make sure you get eu de toilette and not the body wash or something else on accident. you want the spray. spray your clothing form a distance. don't overdue it.

rub the speed stick wherever you want. they get to smell that later. haha, just get your pits and wipe off any excess if you are a deodorant abuser. it's in a white stick with a green cap. good stuff. very cheap at walmart.

the issey will run you a price. so don't drop your jaw if you go to buy some.

oh grym. make sure you get eu de toilette and not the body wash or something else on accident. you want the spray. spray your clothing form a distance. don't overdue it.

rub the speed stick wherever you want. they get to smell that later. haha, just get your pits and wipe off any excess if you are a deodorant abuser. it's in a white stick with a green cap. good stuff. very cheap at walmart.

the issey will run you a price. so don't drop your jaw if you go to buy some.

thx dude...

the reason i asked was because debaser_wolf mentioned that using a "deodorant with scent" plus a cologne would be too strong...

thx dude...

the reason i asked was because debaser_wolf mentioned that using a "deodorant with scent" plus a cologne would be too strong...

i think she means deodorants like axe and those other brands that have a scent to them. i don't use them. i do use the axe body wash time to time.

but, speed stick is just clean. it's always good to have clean and a fragrance.

Archived