Woman : Cologne you go crazy for!

T84

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I could tell you the name of the cologne this guy used. He so totally was not my type AT ALL but his cologne drove me crazy. No nothing happened because he wasn't my type

I don't remember the name. Damn. But it wasn't something too strong. I want to say it smelled like Hollister stores do...except more manly? But it was some better brand, I know that.

ck one - its "unisex" but it smells really sexy on guys

and ralph lauren polo double black or the classic one in the green bottle, you really cant go wrong here

and a little goes a long way.. and just to repeat debaser.. NO AXE, NO TAG

If you want to smell sexy and like a sophisticated man of the world, plus drive your woman CRAZY, try Geir. Expensive but oh-so-worth it! I think it has an ingredient that makes me instantly want sex, and I mean right then and there! Lots of colognes smell sexy and nice, but this one makes women HOT!

Axe spray is for covering up the raunchy smell of your used gym shorts when you didn't have time to wash them for the gym today.

Their regular old stick deodorants/antiperspirants still work really well on me though.

As for cologne, well, I figured I'd try it so I bought this stuff called curve and wore it to a party a week or two ago. I got a number of compliments on my smell, so I think I'll keep using that. Too much isn't good though...both guys and girls feel that way. Just a light spray or two.

And I hate the stuff from hollister/a&f. Every time I see a guy coming toward me decked in their clothing, I think, "God damnit, he's probably gonna wreak of that store." And what do ya know? It's like a smog cloud of preppiness smothering me.

My choice is Aqua de gio but for a quick spray on the run i do us AXE - essense and the women seem to love that too. oh also on a weird note. I use oldspice deoderant - night and i have had many women sniffing my arm pits cause of how good it smells lol. I have had 2 exes buy the deoderant just to smell when im not around. fancy that lol

I like old spice deodorant. However, with that, you don't need a cologne. The smell is strong, but I like it for some strange reason.

ok.. i got a silly question -> what is the norm? do i have to use a body spray/deodorant AND a cologne or only one of them?

ok.. i got a silly question -> what is the norm? do i have to use a body spray/deodorant AND a cologne or only one of them?

Either use deodorant with a scent.

OR

deodorant without a scent and a cologne.

I would avoid most body sprays except if on the go. Such as if you didn't have time to get a shower, or after exercise.

Either use deodorant with a scent.

OR

deodorant without a scent and a cologne.

I would avoid most body sprays except if on the go. Such as if you didn't have time to get a shower, or after exercise.

can you give examples of "deodorant with a scent" and "deodorant without a scent"? where does AXE fall?

also.. what purpose does a "deodorant without a scent" serve?

i use both, deodorant and cologne and sometimes axe bodywash. depends on my mood. i used to love using old spice. i was allergic to it though cause of all the crap they put in it to make it smell like that.

ghost what deodorant and what cologne do you use?

Archived