I'm really hating my life right now.

c0nfus3d

My boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year now... but I recently moved about 2 hours away so I can go to college. I really thought he was going to come with me, but he didn't want to because he doesn't know anybody up here. I have my own apartment... and he promised to visit... but I really don't know how to deal with this. It's been a week since I moved in and I feel so alone and I miss him and he's been too busy to really talk to me...

I told him I wanted him to be here with me but he has his mind set on not moving... he lives with his mom... I don't know what to do... I cry all the time and I don't know anybody up here either, and I'm not one of those friend hunters I just like it to happen...

Im sorry. Im going kinda into the same situation when i go to school i dont really know anyone but unlike you i was dumped a while back so im flyin' solo. Im not really a friend hunter either but you never know whats in you unless you live and get out there and try some new things. You never know if you go in there with your chin up and a little blind ambition you might truly have the time of your life!

And if you're lonely theres always a few people to talk to somewhere in the world =D

I can only imagine how you feel ....I know it has to be hard, but as time goes on, the way you feel now won't be nearly as bad as now...trust me on that....I can't really tell you how to deal with the loneliness...just try to find new friends or hobbies or something to try to keep your mind off missing him so much you know? Sorry I can't be more of a help

Archived