How to Make a Guy Jealous

Debbie37

I had this semi relationship with a guy which didn't end that well. I contacted him once after the official ending, but he didn't reply.

I am going to this party in a couple weeks, and I know he's going to be there too.

I want to have a great time (and look like it) at the party, in part because, honestly, I want to make him a bit jealous, and think "What am I missing?" (Yes I AM a bad person)

So I'm going to look really hot

I'm also going to be sure to dance with lots of guys. I'm not planning to look in HIS direction all night.

If I find any of the guys I dance with very attractive, I might even make out with them a bit, right on the dance floor.

Guys, what would make you jealous?

I get what you're saying doyathink, and I realize I might sound somewhat immature.

I mostly just want to have a great time, and if I show him what he's missing in the process, all the better

The best way to do that....is to have fun, and enjoy life. Sounds like you already are, and he's noticed. he's asking your friends about you.

i agree with doyathink. While you are behaving in a way that you hope will make him jealous the chances are that he will realise exactly what you are doing and laugh at you for doing it - and mocking you to his friends.

You've already admitted that you're being kind of bad here, and not acting in an entirely enlightened and mature way, so I for one aren't going to repeat that to you and tell you off for not being sensible...

At least you're not sitting at home sobbing and feeling sorry for yourself. You've got a winning attitude, and you're admitting you're under a jealous spell, so at least you're honest with yourself, and big deal, jealousy happens!

Have fun. Letting someone know that they've missed out on something good isn't really a bad thing. It demonstrates that even though he didn't value you, that you value yourself, and now's the time for him to learn.

So have fun, respect yourself, let him see what he wasted, and move forward. And be compassionate towards him, should he regret his stupidness in your breakup.

Honestly i dont mean to be rude or anything, but i dont think that type of behaviour you are thinkin of will make a guy jealous.

He might even leave the floor and say thank god he left you, cause no man would want a girl they are with to be getting on wild , its a form of disrespect,

me being in ur place, i would look for a hot date that night, one person, nicer attactive than him, let the person treat you like a lady at the party, make him think its your man, you can kiss dance, drink not to lose it, and that for sure will make him jealous.

then he might want to call you the next day to addmitt he wants you back,

but if you go with your plan he might not a 20% sure call you, but only would want to sleep with you and make the situation worst...

to make a guy jealous he has to have interest in you.

if he dumped you then your attempt to make him jealous is going to be fruitless. if a girl tried to make me jealous (has happened) I either make fun of her with my friends, or ignore her completely.

bottomline, your wasting your time

I had this semi relationship with a guy which didn't end that well. I contacted him once after the official ending, but he didn't reply.

I am going to this party in a couple weeks, and I know he's going to be there too.

I want to have a great time (and look like it) at the party, in part because, honestly, I want to make him a bit jealous, and think "What am I missing?" (Yes I AM a bad person)

So I'm going to look really hot

I'm also going to be sure to dance with lots of guys. I'm not planning to look in HIS direction all night.

If I find any of the guys I dance with very attractive, I might even make out with them a bit, right on the dance floor.

Guys, what would make you jealous?

The only time a girl has ever made me jealous was when she was being all prissy about how much money she was making and spent time telling me about it all when I was out of work. She went on about how hard she was working and how she loved work because that is just the way she is.

I was suckered in and her plan kind of back fired because I developed a major crush on her and went and got a job in a warehouse that paid twice what she was earning.

When she found out about it ( I kinda told her) she got a little upset and called me a nasty name but we stayed as friends.

I never realized she was trying to get to me until I thought about it a while latter and it was apparent she wasn't a very nice person. She worked at a pub and carried around an attitude of superiority with her so I guess she just had to be putting someone down at that point in her life, because as she expressed working at a pub was well 'below' her. I can't believe I fell for such a snob.

We live and learn don't we, love is blind. You might make him jealous but his reaction will be unpredictable, he might make out with someone too, he might even sleep with a girl and find a new girlfriend could you live with that ?

Maybe you should just speak to him directly and be really nice to him. The best revenge is living well. Buy your enemy a drink, invite them to your wedding but never let them see that you're thinking of them.

Secondly I cannot understand your line of thinking, well I can but I don't understand why you would want to be like that. I am not a good person either but I don't worry about little things like that they're just pointless. I feel I have more to gain by being nice to people than I do by being mean to them. This whole political game you people play, what do you hope to accomplish by playing it ?

I would never go out of my way to make someone jealous of me. Revenge is pointless you get nothing out of it ever. I don't understand, say he does get jealous and begs for you to come back ? What then ? Do you take him back ? Why not just go back to him. Or were you dumped, in that case why would he care if you are having fun with other guys ?

I think you need to re think your actions.

I agree with basically everything everyone else has said. In order to make someone jealous they hve to like you to begin with. He broke it off thereforee the likelihood that he does is slim.

What you plan on doing sounds petty and childish. And as has been stated you are apt to end up looking foolish.

Go to the party and have a good time and just pretend he isn't even there.

If you acted cool about the whole breakup, and let's say got together and ended up having a solid relationship with a good looking guy who was cool and who had an awesome job... I think your ex couldn't help but be a little jealous.

If you want to go out and have a good time to forget about the whole breakup that's cool... but I think your plan is just going to backfire if your intention is to hurt him. You're just going to give him an ego boost and help him want to forget about you, your reputation is possibly going to be effected, and who knows... maybe some girl at the party will take pity on your ex because of your actions and then they might get together... then who's going to be jealous?

Frankly, I'd see right through your attempt at making him jealous and I'd find it incredibly humorous and desperate that you were doing it. And have you given any thought to what you might be saying to these "hot" guys you intend to use as tools to make this other guy jealous?

Truth? It's immature and manipulative.

Archived