Sick of being hurt...Time to be a player

CamaroJoe

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is no need to be a "player" that will not make you anymore happy than you are now. Just pick girls that like YOU. If she is not interested than move on.

but his problem is girls do not like him... that's the reason why he says he needs to become a player so that the girls may like him. that's how i am understanding this situation....

what would a woman do if guys just do not approach her and ask her out?? she will change some thing in order to better her chances..... in the same way some guys decide to change.... change from being nice to some thing else... its sad but they have been hurt way too many times...

Oh, please. Like you can't be nice and good and not get a girl. I'm a truly good person (except for this bit of immodesty lol ) and I hardly worked at all to get my awesome G/F. Just about all of the nice guys I know who want a G/F or wife have one. But we have many things going for us besides our nice personality. Things like looks, education, career, values, athletic abilty, active lives. And we know how and when to knock people down a peg and call them out on their stupdity and BS, too!

but his problem is girls do not like him...

Dude, did you even read his post? He said 5 girls liked him, but essentially he was ironically too fixated on this b***h to notice. I'm surprised nobody noticed the irony of the OP's post. OP just needs to learn not to put all his hopes into one girl until he knows that girl is special.

Dude, did you even read his post? He said 5 girls liked him, but essentially he was ironically too fixated on this b***h to notice. I'm surprised nobody noticed the irony of the OP's post. OP just needs to learn not to put all his hopes into one girl until he knows that girl is special.

my mistake... i didn't notice it...

may be i assumed that that happened after he transitioned to becoming a player?

You can't force yourself to be a player if you aren't one at heart.

On another note I don't think there's anything wrong with being one as long as you don't do it to hurt anybody....as long as you are just "playing", "having fun" etc. and not tricking people who are decent. Almost everyone has that phase. You could learn a lot.

You can't force yourself to be a player if you aren't one at heart.

On another note I don't think there's anything wrong with being one as long as you don't do it to hurt anybody....as long as you are just "playing", "having fun" etc. and not tricking people who are decent. Almost everyone has that phase. You could learn a lot.

the person that gets 'tricked' is just naive. they associate sex with emotion. you should never do that to yourself.

You don't have to be a player....but you do need a nice balance of a$$hole and nice guy......

very true. Girls tell me im too nice all the time. I will tell you that sometimes being too nice or in my case most of the time turns into close friendships with girls not so much attraction to bring it to the next level.I dont know how many times girls have told me "oh your my best friend" uhhhhhhhhh!!!! Lately ive learned to balance being nice guy/ * * * * * * * and it seems be be working for with me alot more dating going on and alot more fun.

it's not about being nice or a being a player, but being a challenge to a woman. Respecting yourself and your own life. Women want nice guys, but they want nice guys who are independent, self-respectful, and can hold their own.

You are looking for the wrong girls. That's your problem. If you say you are a nice guy, date a nice girl (like one of the other 5 who may have been interested). Don't chase a girl who only wants to be chased and not date you. You are causing your own problems.

Here is the prime example of a Bad Boy getting the Girl a Nice Guy wanted

I work as a career counselor for a living and we serve single fathers with limited education and employment background and some who have criminal backgrounds. So this attractive female co-worker of mine who works in the Clerical department has actually HOOKED up with one of the fathers in the program. Now I was too shy to say anything to her because she looked to evil to speak to but i see that didn;t stop the bad boy who has

no job

criminal background

no place of his own

no car

no work experience to get a nice job

no college degree

Unbelievable

Here is the prime example of a Bad Boy getting the Girl a Nice Guy wanted

I work as a career counselor for a living and we serve single fathers with limited education and employment background and some who have criminal backgrounds. So this attractive female co-worker of mine who works in the Clerical department has actually HOOKED up with one of the fathers in the program. Now I was too shy to say anything to her because she looked to evil to speak to but i see that didn;t stop the bad boy who has

no job

criminal background

no place of his own

no car

no work experience to get a nice job

no college degree

Unbelievable

dude. how do you think this applies here? any other number of things could have happened. she thought he was hot. she thought he had some good qualities. this guy isn't a bad boy, he is a loser. but she didn't care.

i don't think you are in any position to give advice about the world of women.

is this some girl you wanted to date and you 'lost out' to this 'bad boy'? all of those loser qualities this guy had had nothing to do with his swagger or appearance. did you think that MAYBE, just MAYBE she doesn't care about that stuff?

dude. how do you think this applies here? any other number of things could have happened. she thought he was hot. she thought he had some good qualities. this guy isn't a bad boy, he is a loser. but she didn't care.

i don't think you are in any position to give advice about the world of women.

is this some girl you wanted to date and you 'lost out' to this 'bad boy'? all of those loser qualities this guy had had nothing to do with his swagger or appearance. did you think that MAYBE, just MAYBE she doesn't care about that stuff?

Thats's my point, I was saying even with all those negatives, it still didn't stop him from going after her-lol I was just explaining the difference between a bad guy and a nice guy. Her unpleasant facial expressions just made it hard for me to speak but with him I guess he was like I don't care I'm saying something anyway

Thats's my point, I was saying even with all those negatives, it still didn't stop him from going after her-lol I was just explaining the difference between a bad guy and a nice guy. Her unpleasant facial expressions just made it hard for me to speak but with him I guess he was like I don't care I'm saying something anyway

what is the problem? the guy saw a girl he wanted to get to know, hook up with, whatever, he tried and succeeded.

i still don't see where this guy was a bad boy though. criminal record doesn't make you a bad boy. makes you an idiot. no job, no career, no school, no place to live = loser.

Most of the woman that i know tends to date guys that treat them like... nothing.. being a jerk basically. The nice guys are the ones hearing the stories and those nice guys CARE! But no attention is there. I WAS/am a nice guy but i also tell the woman that i'm interested in that I'm not going to get in the middle of her relationship.

I get woman just fine, i havn't really been single much even if that i'll be "going out" with a female. If your going to be a player don't, you loss respect and you will only get the weekend girlfriend that will cheat and lie. Being yourself is the best even if you a nice guy, just treat her like she's one of the guys (being yourself) but with some respect because she's a woman be alittle sweet to her to show that you care. The more female friends you have the more woman will like you.

I have never met a nice man ever and all of them are just the bad boys kind and that's not my thing. It's impossible to find a quiet, mild mannered, generous, shy man, sweet so if i don't find it, then im good being single, i would rather be single than with some kind of macho men who are arrogant and obnoxious

Oh balderdash.

The skinny guy with the goatee, guitar and ill-fitting clothes who sat accross from you on the bus - he was a genuine nice guy.

The slightly chubby bespectacled guy who works at the electronics store who fawned all over you just a little when you went in there to buy a pair of headphones - he was a genuine nice guy.

The short guy who held the door open for you at Starbucks - he was a genuine nice guy.

Nice guys are out there. They're easy to spot - but they're also easy to miss!

Oh balderdash.

The skinny guy with the goatee, guitar and ill-fitting clothes who sat accross from you on the bus - he was a genuine nice guy.

The slightly chubby bespectacled guy who works at the electronics store who fawned all over you just a little when you went in there to buy a pair of headphones - he was a genuine nice guy.

The short guy who held the door open for you at Starbucks - he was a genuine nice guy.

Nice guys are out there. They're easy to spot - but they're also easy to miss!

well it's also because i don't get out of the house unless i have school because i can't drive to go anywhere so... hahah yeah

The fact that you want to label yourself a nice guy or a player or an ass from the getgo already is flawed.

Don't label yourself. Don't pick an attitude and then dress/act around it. Be a better version of yourself. Do the things that you tell yourself you can't do, even though you want to do them. Do the things that every insecurity you carry around says is impossible. Don't think about it at all. Just do it. It is, after all, what YOU wanted to begin with. You don't have to be somebody else. Just be an unrepressed version of you.

Archived