what went wrong now?!

now that hes back in my life and we are officially dating again, why does it seem like im being kept in the dark...

i understand that he doesn't exactly have a phone which makes it difficult for us to talk at times, but i haven't seem or heard from him in about 4 days.

on top of that he deleted my comment off his myspace and changed his mood from "loved" to "mad". also im still not even on his top, and im his girlfriend.

i know i shouldn't judge by myspace, but it just kind of adds together.

could he be mad at me for some unknown reason, or could something else be causing him to act like this?

help?!

well hes always weird at times, he likes to change his moods often, thats why i have trouble figuring out if hes angry because of me (usually he is when he doesn't contact me) or if its something else.

before, believe it or not it was over a caption a friend of mine put on a picture of me and put it on her myspace. and he blamed it on a lack of trust.

i know how rediculously childish that sounds but that was the basis of the break.

we have known each other for over 3 years and have had feelings towards each other for a good amount of that time, but hes so worried about being screwed over again that everytime he hears something he gets pissed off about it before confronting me about the issue.

now it just seems to be a matter of limited available communication verse limited effort to communicate, which leads me to believe he may be upset with me, but then again im not certain on any of it...

ah, that just seems like to much hassel to me.. i was in a relationship like that..wheres the trust.. my ex was so immature and childish.

why does't he have a phone

ya i know, i just dont know why hes being so distant. a friend of mine told me he went to walmart yesterday to pick up girls with him, this upset me, i know guys will be guys but that just seems wrong to me.

he doesn't have the money to pay for a phone unfortunately.

ok.. this seriously is a big sign he has probably broken up with you.

i'm not only judging off the myspace. i'm judging off the fact that he hasn't called in 4 days, and went to wall mart to pick up girls.

if a guy loves you or has any feelings, he will find a way to call. even if he leaves a missed call or something to your phone. those dont cost anything right?

ok.. this seriously is a big sign he has probably broken up with you.

i'm not only judging off the myspace. i'm judging off the fact that he hasn't called in 4 days, and went to wall mart to pick up girls.

if a guy loves you or has any feelings, he will find a way to call. even if he leaves a missed call or something to your phone. those dont cost anything right?

well everything is fine, then he just up and leaves when i havent done anything to cause him to be upset or angry with me. he was so happy to be back with me.

i dont know about the picking up girls, that was more of his friend, but i really dont know. he hasn't cheated on me ever before, i dont hink he would after we just got back together because we both couldn't stand being apart.

his whole problem is that he believes everything he hears to be true, and instead of confronting me about the issue he just gets pissed off and pretty much disappears for a couple of days. so in this case, i really dont even know what could have went wrong.

If the guy hasnt' got the money for a phone and a car - he can't afford to date. He can afford to hang out and hook up - but most people aren't going to tolerate that type of freeloading in their bed AND frig for very long.

he has a bike, but no car. i see your point but right now we are technically still together because we never broke off the relationship, so how do i deal with it from here...

ive tried to play it cool and message him from myspace (which is the only way i can contact him) just said whats up, i havent heard from you in awhile, and he read it but wont respond. he also deleted my comment i left him (which was just a cute icon) chances are he didnt want anyone to see it and deleted it, but it still adds to my frustration.

what do you suggest i do now?

• 2 weeks later...
now that hes back in my life and we are officially dating again, why does it seem like im being kept in the dark...

i understand that he doesn't exactly have a phone which makes it difficult for us to talk at times, but i haven't seem or heard from him in about 4 days.

on top of that he deleted my comment off his myspace and changed his mood from "loved" to "mad". also im still not even on his top, and im his girlfriend.

i know i shouldn't judge by myspace, but it just kind of adds together.

could he be mad at me for some unknown reason, or could something else be causing him to act like this?

help?!

well if things don't work out, i'll be your BF. You listen to bright eyes so you're my type!

well if things don't work out, i'll be your BF. You listen to bright eyes so you're my type!

haha, thanks.

well things didnt work out, he just hasn't talked to me in about 3 weeks, so ive just assumed were not together anymore.

this is not the first time hes done something like this to me, so im dont with his sh*t. time to move on.

Archived