it would be useless to break NC, he doesn't care

People say that it gets better over time, but I'm not sure about t hat. When he first broke up with me, I had a blast for a month with my freedom. But lately, I've gone home and cried. I wonder if he's already gotten a girlfriend. I know b/c he isn't on AIM anymore...I blocked him and since then he hasn't been on it at all.

I feel like the more I stay away, the more he stops caring.

I think I had a temporary set-back. I bloecked him on AIM, and it was the best thing. He probably blocked me in response, as you say: although I don't know how he'd know. But his blocking me is probably the best anyways since it makes it hard for me when I see him on it.

He might have a girlfriend...but its silly to think about that. Its hard at some points: but that person is someone from the past. He didn't think I was worthy enough to fight for and I have to accept that. Life isn't always fair, but you know, sometimes when God shuts a door, he opens a window.

Its amzing how good I feel after I've done a little bit of exercize, to.

Yes, like you said, it is most likely a *temporary* setback.

Unfortunately, it doesn't suck any less just because it's temporary.

What worked for me whenever I felt a bit panicky is to remind myself again why it's better not to hear from him bc nothing good can really come of it.

Try to keep yourself occupied?

Archived