carry on from by boyfriend slept with 2 of my best mates...PLEASE HELP!!!!

blackhela

for those of you who didnt read my last post, ive put the link there so you dont get to confused with this...

enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=234182

well it was hard dealing with it all...i havent spoken to my friends since, but ive been with my ex most of the time...

i know i shouldnt be and i know it is wrong, but he seems like he is trying

he never used to speak to my mum or dad and now he sits and has conversations with them,my dad said he isnt bothered what we do as long as he never hits me

its hard because one minute i feel kind of okay and the nect i feel pain loneliness and depression

weve had talks about what happened,he told me what i wanted to know except for why he did it..he ses he doesnt know that himself

he seems to be trying but im not sure whaT my next move should be

it hurt more because his mum and dad went on holiday for 2 weeks and i asked him if he wanted me to stay the night because i know he doesnt like been in the house on his own, and he declined saying hed love to but hes got plans...a few days later he tells me that his cousin and him went to see a prostitute and payed 40quid..but he claims he never slept with her

its killing me knowing the boy i have loved for nearly 2 years can consider *making love* as i used to call it with him, doing it with a prostitute

i have tried to sleep with him, i must admit, but after about 5 mins i backed out and pushed him of me

my feeling are all over the place and i just dont know what to do

my mum says we cant be together because i will never forget it, and i suppose this is true

i just dont want to become some paranoid obsessive freak...that aint who i am

im meant to be dateing somebody else but he doesnt seem to be making much effort so ive stopped ringing him

me and my ex had a big bust up on friday night, fighting and arguing, i just dont want to carry on like that..,but i cant help but wonder if we could work it all out....any advice would be greatly appreciated

xx

I think your mum was right, it's not just a forgive and forget situation that is unlikely to happen considering...after all, who needs friends who wouldn't say no to a friends boyfriend? But the fact that you obviously aren't working together.

Can you really see yourself going back to a guy who slept with your friends? He's not only done that but he's come right back to you and he's probably thinking he's gotten away with it.

You deserve better, there is a better man out there.

Do you really want to work it out with a guy that you'll probably never trust again, who'll you'll not want to introduce to any new girlfriends you make?

its killing me knowing the boy i have loved for nearly 2 years can consider *making love* as i used to call it with him, doing it with a prostitute

You can do better!

XXXX

a few days later he tells me that his cousin and him went to see a prostitute and payed 40quid..but he claims he never slept with her

First he has no busniess going if he is trying to work this out with you. Second what did he pay for then if he didn't do anything with her? Please for your happiness and well being leave him.

First he has no busniess going if he is trying to work this out with you. Second what did he pay for then if he didn't do anything with her? Please for your happiness and well being leave him.

My thoughts exactly.....

He paid her but didn't do anything with her? NONSENSE!!!!

He already slept with two of your friends....Interesting how you forgave him and not the friends.

Can you see now, that this relationship is all very one sided and it doesn't stand a snowballs chance in hell?

Archived