Anal Sex

Maroney555

lol... come one guys, lets be a little more open minded here....oh, and don't knock it til you try it.

Who said anything about not trying it? I'm pleading the 5th. But on another note, I have this life credo that I've lived with since the age of 13. It's a don't ask/don't tell policy on whether my friends have ever licked rim. It's served me well for all this time.... it's ashame to stop now.

Who said anything about not trying it? I'm pleading the 5th. But on another note, I have this life credo that I've lived with since the age of 13. It's a don't ask/don't tell policy on whether my friends have ever licked rim. It's served me well for all this time.... it's ashame to stop now.

ahhha. busted. lol jk

Heh, some funny stuff ITT.

I've been wanting to try it with my wife for a long time, but purely because I know that some women really love it and I think it'd be a shame if she turned out to be one but we never found out.

Recently she basically said "ok, we can do it if you REALLY want to", which I totally declined. I told her unless she was excited about wanting to try it, there's no way I'd do it as it seems like its asking for a non enjoyable time. Besides, there's no way I could keep it up if I don't think my partner is having at least SOME fun (and I imagine most guys are similar).

Now, if she used that ultimatum somebody mentioned on me, I would totally call her bluff lol. I can't say it's something I'd want to do, but I've gotten pretty adventurous over the years, and if she convinced me it'd really turn her on.. yeah.. why not No way would I want to come off as a hypocrite.

I don't think it's unreasonable. I've always wanted to do a guy in the... you know

ROFL Wolf.. based on a couple of posts of yours that I've read, I thought you were a lesbian. And if you are.. this.. confuses me! As adventurous as I am.. I honestly don't know if I could do that with a woman that doesn't dig men.. it's just.. too many steps out of my comfy vanilla zone! I guess even with all my research there's still a lot I have to learn about sexuality.

I enjoy being on the giving end lots - in fairness my fiancé did try a couple of fingers on me once and this definitely confirmed my fondness didn't work both ways though!

Both women I've tried it with have enjoyed it lots. The first girl we had a very strange submissive * * * * buddy type relationship and so anal was a power thing with that, but she seemed to enjoy it at a psychological and physical level. With my current partner/fiancé we used to do it alot more. First time I think was on our first night together - no one had given her any attention of that kind before and she came incredibly hard. Since then whenever we do anal, (not that regularly) as long as I can last long enough (it usually ends up as the finishing segment of our love making after foreplay and/or regular sex), she tends to have much stronger, overwhelming orgasms than she does through clitoral or vaginal stimulation. We've always had a dominant/submissive side to our sexuality's and I personally enjoy anal as a power thing too - there's a lot of trust and control being placed with you when entering a person's posterior!

For anyone thinking of trying it as well as the lube and the standard supplies always mentioned I'd advise having a pack of wet wipes and loo roll handy - a little bit of mess is a fact of life sometimes, and it's better to be prepared just in case!

K

That reminds me.. there's one thing most people seem to not mention.. either because its so obvious, or because they just don't know...

Ummm.. Evacuate before engaging in this play... the rectum is empty for a while after a movement, so it gives you a good window to play.

Enemas give further cleanliness, however, frequent enemas can be very bad for your health, as it clears out 'good' bacteria needed for proper digestion system operation. Plus it seems pretty extreme.

Personally, I'd say evacuate + shower with thorough cleaning should do well.. maybe enough to have a 'special' situation with ghost lol.

My EX only mentioned it once, lol. He wasn't ovsessed with it. The one time he mentioned it...he got that reaction and it was the last I heard of it, LOL.

Maybe lube up alot? LOL, kidding.

um, well last time we had the argument I finally said ok well maybe I will. I have to think about it. so I have thought about it and MAYBE just maybe, on his birthday. I might give in . hahaha. gives me bout a month to think it over.

I LOVE ANAL!!! Just follow these rules and you'll be cumming in no time.

1. Make sure the rectum is cleaned out.

2. RELAX, the moment you pucker up so to speak, it will hurt like hell.

3. LOTS OF LUBE. I highly recommend good ol spit. The KY stuff is too messy and in my op doesn't do the job.

4. I also straddle my guy and guide myself in the first time around. That way I can enter as slowly as I need to so it doesn't hurt. Once in, he can go to town.

Honestly, if your nervous going into it, it's gonna hurt like hell. Just relax, use lube and I promise it will be amazing.

I love anal sex with my hubby.

It's just wonderful.

Remember, if it hurts, he's doing something wrong.

Sex should never hurt.

And anal will never hurt, as long as you use lots of anal lube, which is specially designed to max out the pleasure. You should always remember to play with yourself first, to 'stretch' the anus and make it easier for penetration.

Sex with the woman on top is best for anal...she can control depth, thrust, how fast it goes.

Everytime I've had anal it's never hurt before, during or after.

My hubby and I invested in a good anal lube {try Adam and Eve Anal Lubricant}, which numbs the area slightly and encourages it to become better at stretching.

Now that I've started talking about it, I really want it.....

Tried it a few times with my wife. She was dead against it when we first got together but after 10yrs she decided she wanted to, guess she hit her sexual peak lol. She did enjoy it but not something she wants all the time. As for me would I like to do it again yeah was kinda fun.

• 2 weeks later...

ROFL Wolf.. based on a couple of posts of yours that I've read, I thought you were a lesbian. And if you are.. this.. confuses me! As adventurous as I am.. I honestly don't know if I could do that with a woman that doesn't dig men.. it's just.. too many steps out of my comfy vanilla zone! I guess even with all my research there's still a lot I have to learn about sexuality.

hahahahah well right now I identify as bi, but when it comes to sex I think I really like girls better. As for doing anal with a guy, maybe it has to do with power or something, I dunno! hahahahahah

Archived