Anal Sex

Maroney555

This is what I told my EX.

I said, the day you let ME stick something long and hard up there....is the day I let you stick your something long and hard up mine........of course I was kidding........but he got the hint. LOL.

I Said the same thing recently!

he is O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D- with us doing this. always bringing it up it is getting really annoying!

I explain why I Say no. we have done it once, and the second time I tried I freaked out before we had a chance.

I wanan be able to do it for him but i just cant bring myself to trying it again. but its all he wants.

I Said the same thing recently!

he is O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D- with us doing this. always bringing it up it is getting really annoying!

I explain why I Say no. we have done it once, and the second time I tried I freaked out before we had a chance.

I wanan be able to do it for him but i just cant bring myself to trying it again. but its all he wants.

My EX only mentioned it once, lol. He wasn't ovsessed with it. The one time he mentioned it...he got that reaction and it was the last I heard of it, LOL.

Maybe lube up alot? LOL, kidding.

I used to do it with the ex ex. He was extremely patient and let me be in total control. He never demanded it, if we did it great, if not no biggie.

Exactly, patience and the woman in control....

The first time I did it we used toys first, then we tried it together. I think that made it easier. I've got to be really really turned on though.

I had an ex who could only get off with anal. She couldn't even get off through oral. It was anal, and that was it. For her, it was something about it being wrong and dirty. Our minds are so in control of our hormones.

Similarly, I can only ever get off when I'm wearing a leprechaun costume and singing the star spangled banner. I require a very patient lover who also just happens to love to sing back up and can play a mean tambourine.

Archived