How much sex is normal?

Krystal_Ivy

So two questions, one, when is sex going to start feeling good? I've been married 2 months and It feels like nothing during. Emotionally it does, but physically...NOTHING! he has to give me oral to get me off because I don't even get close to an orgasm through sex.

Two, how often does the average woman want sex? my husband wants it everyday (probably twice) but I could go without it for a while, I know womans drives aren't as high as mens but whats normal? I'm sure not wanting it much has to do with it not feeling good, but I feel guilty when I'm not in the mood.....

he has to give me oral to get me off because I don't even get close to an orgasm through sex.

You mean you can't orgasm through vaginal intercourse, right? Because oral sex is still sex.

Some women just can't orgasm through vaginal intercourse. Have you tried positions where you can touch your clit during sex?

he has to give me oral to get me off because I don't even get close to an orgasm through sex.

You mean you can't orgasm through vaginal intercourse, right? Because oral sex is still sex.

Some women just can't orgasm through vaginal intercourse. Have you tried positions where you can touch your clit during sex?

I need some ideas. we've tried it from behind, but he has a hard time going in and out while touching me But orgasm or not. shouldn't it feel good at all???

I need some ideas. we've tried it from behind, but he has a hard time going in and out while touching me But orgasm or not. shouldn't it feel good at all???

Instead of him touching you, how about you touch yourself instead?

I have never liked the feeling of penetration unless my clit was being stimulated as well.

first congrats on the marriage. Did you ever have sex with your husband before marriage? I always thought that sex would be great if you have that great emotional connection. How is the foreplay? Maybe spending more time on foreplay might help.

first congrats on the marriage. Did you ever have sex with your husband before marriage? I always thought that sex would be great if you have that great emotional connection. How is the foreplay? Maybe spending more time on foreplay might help.

no we didn't have sex before marriage. It's great emotionally, but if I'm not in the mood, it just really doesn't feel good. the foreplay is Ok. it's hard for me to get in the mood though. And even when he does oral, sex doesn't feel any better.

Two, how often does the average woman want sex? my husband wants it everyday (probably twice) but I could go without it for a while, I know womans drives aren't as high as mens but whats normal? I'm sure not wanting it much has to do with it not feeling good, but I feel guilty when I'm not in the mood.....

It's different for everyone. I used to like it twice a day and now I'm down to once a day or sometimes less. If you think it has to do with you not enjoying it so much, make him give you oral each time.

touching myself doesn't do it for me.

It seems to me that you need to spend some quality time with your clitoris...

i think that if you learned how to gove yourself an orgasm, sex with your husband will be completely different. I mean, how can he know how to pleasure you if you dont know how to pleasure yourself.

And honestly, some men however much they love you will look elsewhere if they are not getting it at home...

as for the first question, i think you need to get yourself to reach an orgasm by yourself first. because once you know what works for you, you can show him. try getting on top of him when you guys are doing it. see if that helps.

the second question, i see my bf every day, and we have sex everyday. sometimes multiple times...i'm always in the mood for sex.

I don't really get how only enjoying it emotionally means you don't want to do it that often. I would think that if sex made you feel connected, bonded, close to your husband (how I define "emotional") that you would want that feeling regularly - if you're feeling "nothing" physically that shouldn't really effect how frequently given the emotional benefits. I would also think it wouldn't feel like nothing physically if you loved the person because those feelings of closeness should overwhelm the technical "feeling nothing from that one part of him going into that one part of me."

I know you were a virgin when you got married, but did you ever touch yourself before then? I agree with the others in that you need to know your own body first. It's hard to lead somebody when you have no idea what makes you tick.

I think the fact that you can have orgasms during oral is a good start. Most women cannot have them during regular penetrative sex without clitoral stimulation. For those who can, they usually know their bodies pretty well.

I know you were a virgin when you got married, but did you ever touch yourself before then? I agree with the others in that you need to know your own body first. It's hard to lead somebody when you have no idea what makes you tick.

I think the fact that you can have orgasms during oral is a good start. Most women cannot have them during regular penetrative sex without clitoral stimulation. For those who can, they usually know their bodies pretty well.

I used to masturbate, but not with my hand, I used objects to rub myself and I did get orgasms. But I NEVER stuck anything unside me before I had sex. not even a tampon. I don't know what me touching myself has to do with him feeling good while he's inside of me.

I used to masturbate, but not with my hand, I used objects to rub myself and I did get orgasms. But I NEVER stuck anything unside me before I had sex. not even a tampon. I don't know what me touching myself has to do with him feeling good while he's inside of me.

Because you could have a clitoral orgasm while he penetrates you.

Krystal_Ivy - are you by any chance on any type of antidepressant? Sometimes antidepressants make it harder for people to orgasm. Some women have a harder time having an orgasm than others...it's important that you and your partner are communicating with each other! Where there is a will...there is always a way!

Krystal_Ivy - are you by any chance on any type of antidepressant? Sometimes antidepressants make it harder for people to orgasm. Some women have a harder time having an orgasm than others...it's important that you and your partner are communicating with each other! Where there is a will...there is always a way!

even if I didn't orgasm. fine. I'd just like it to feel good ya know?

even if I didn't orgasm. fine. I'd just like it to feel good ya know?

Well like everyone has suggested you need to spend time with yourself learning what you like. It might not make sense to you about touching yourself while he's in you, but when you're feeling really good from your clit sometimes it can make things feel different inside you too.

Archived